Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Hi,

Like many people here, after nov 20, I had the issue where there was no 'continue' button and profile was saying 'update not submitted'.
So, I created a new profile before withdrawing my existing one.
I had to wait 24 hr for the job bank registration on the new profile to be active and now the new profile status is 'open' and shows 'submitted'.

After confirming that my new profile is active, then only I withdrew my original current application. I got a message confirming withdrawal and that I'm not in the pool anymore. Is this confirmation for that particular application only or is it saying that all my applications for EE are withdrawn?

I just want to confirm if there will be any problems as my new profile / application was created before withdrawing the old one.

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
KrishnaManohar said:
Hi,

Like many people here, after nov 20, I had the issue where there was no 'continue' button and profile was saying 'update not submitted'.
So, I created a new profile before withdrawing my existing one.
I had to wait 24 hr for the job bank registration on the new profile to be active and now the new profile status is 'open' and shows 'submitted'.

After confirming that my new profile is active, then only I withdrew my original current application. I got a message confirming withdrawal and that I'm not in the pool anymore. Is this confirmation for that particular application only or is it saying that all my applications for EE are withdrawn?

I just want to confirm if there will be any problems as my new profile / application was created before withdrawing the old one.

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks!
You should check the Express Entry profile number in that email. It is very likely that is is the withdrawn profile been confirmed.

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Ba2lamaz,

Of course, I got confirmation for the withdrawn profile number only.
I just wanted to confirm if that doesn't retroactively withdraw all profiles belonging to me.

Thanks!