+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPP Ottawa to Port of Spain transferred MI 2 applicants please connect here

javisiren

Jul 4, 2013
any update from port of spain visa office? a friend of mine received an email from mexico vo , her application was transferred april 15...she's requested to have her medical done and to pay her landing fee. i hope all of us whose applications was transferred to port of spain receive an email request soonest. please give update. thanks.

FSWCA_11

May 7, 2013
Has anyone got any reply from Port Of Spain VO regarding any of your email queries? I emailed them twice (once in June & then in July) but haven’t heard anything back. This is bad :(

revival

Star Member
Jan 7, 2012
FSWCA_11 said:
Has anyone got any reply from Port Of Spain VO regarding any of your email queries? I emailed them twice (once in June & then in July) but haven't heard anything back. This is bad :(
FSWCA,
I emailed port of Spain on 25th of June but no reply from them up until now.Therefore,i wrote the minister's office 2 days ago to report POS nonchalant attitude towards applicants. I also requested that the minister's office help follow up with them. We have every right to know the status of our applications because we are their clients and are paying for the services they offering us. I'll let you know if I get any reply. I will definitely email POS again by next week, if there is no communication from them by Wednesday.
Revival.

FSWCA_11

May 7, 2013
Hi revival,
Thanks for sharing. Please let me know the details like email, etc. for contacting the minister's office?
Thanks,

revival

Star Member
Jan 7, 2012
FSWCA_11 said:
Hi revival,
Thanks for sharing. Please let me know the details like email, etc. for contacting the minister's office?
Thanks,
Hi FSWCA,
I sent the email to: minister@cic.gc.ca and then cc: Jason. Kenney@parl.gc.ca
It will really be great if we can get more of us with files transferred to POS to send status update request email to POS and if no reply received within a week, then email the minister's office to request that they help follow up with POS.

The reason why I decided to email the minister's office 2 days ago was that 3 days ago I received my gcms note and I saw inside the note that the minister's office on my behalf sent an email to CPP-Ottawa on my behalf on 23rd of April stating that Ottawa has my file and should respond to my status enquiry email of 15th of April sent to CPP.
And to my amazement, i got an email from CPP on 6th of May that my file was transferred to POS, followed by a reply from the minister's office on 18th of may advising me of the transfer.

Therefore,if many more applicants that their files were transferred to POS can email the ministers office requesting follow up with POS, I think we will start to receive communication from POS.
Revival

FSWCA_11

May 7, 2013
Thanks revival. I will email them too. Lets hope for the best but things don't seem to be that promising. Enjoy yr weekend.

FSWCA_11

May 7, 2013
Hi revival,
Please let me know when & what feedback you get from the minister's office? I will do the same. I emailed them too and it will take 10-30 days for them to reply (as per their email). Thanks,

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
Got an Email from CIC June 03, 2013

Dear applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. To continue processing your application we require the following:

1. In order to update the information on your file for you and your common-law spouse, please download and complete again the Imm-5669-Schedule A and Imm5406- Additional Family Information forms:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf.
Note: these forms are to be completed by you and your common-law spouse.

2. New/valid police certificate from the Philippines for you and your spouse.

3. A letter from your employer in Canada stating that you will obtain “Indeterminate Employment” if you are granted permanent residence in Canada.

4. You and your common-law spouse must complete and sign the attached declaration. This declaration must also be witnessed by a Commissioner of Oaths/Notary Public.

5. Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP for you and your spouse; please refer to the website:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm., for instructions.

6. Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fees for you and your spouse : i.e. $490CAD each. Please see below for the method of payment.

7. Your medical instructions have been sent to you in a separate email.

Please submit this documentation/information to our office within **60 days of the date of this letter in a single submission. If any documents are to follow, this must be indicated clearly with a reason for the delay. Failure to respond within this time frame will result in your application being refused pursuant to subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002. Originals must be submitted unless a photocopy has been requested above.

Once an application is refused, you may reapply, but a new application and a new processing fee will be required. New applications are assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time a new application is filed.
Please QUOTE YOUR FILE NUMBER in any correspondence with this office.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 565, Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
Email: pspan-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Fax: (868)628-2619

cecdec2012

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 7,2012
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
upfront June 2013, uploaded nov 22
Passport Req..
Dec 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16 , 2013
revival said:
Anybody knows anything about Port of Spain visa office?
Hi
application filed : Mar 2011
FSW with job offer
AOR : April 2011
File transferred to Ottawa : July 2012
File transferred to port of Spain : April 24, 2013
Medical request : not yet

I have a friend who applied the same date as mine and file transferred to Port of Spain on April 24 , 2013 got email from them this morning July 9, 9 am. Medical request, & RPRF etc .
She has a family , noc code 6211 ( food SVC Supvsr ) with job offer. She was so happy to get a response from visa office after 2 1/2 years.

I was wandering I have no email yet from port of Spain. Our AOR, Noc code ,same employer with job offer are both the same. I have no dependent, she applied with dependents. kinda weird.. Do they process application randomly ? So unfair..

this is just to give you information . I am a follower of this forum.

FSWCA_11

May 7, 2013
cecdec2012 said:
Hi
application filed : Mar 2011
FSW with job offer
AOR : April 2011
File transferred to Ottawa : July 2012
File transferred to port of Spain : April 24, 2013
Medical request : not yet

I have a friend who applied the same date as mine and file transferred to Port of Spain on April 24 , 2013 got email from them this morning July 9, 9 am. Medical request, & RPRF etc .
She has a family , noc code 6211 ( food SVC Supvsr ) with job offer. She was so happy to get a response from visa office after 2 1/2 years.

I was wandering I have no email yet from port of Spain. Our AOR, Noc code ,same employer with job offer are both the same. I have no dependent, she applied with dependents. kinda weird.. Do they process application randomly ? So unfair..

this is just to give you information . I am a follower of this forum.
Hi, email the minister and share your experience stating that POS is not replying you your emails, etc. Here is the email minister @ cic.gc.ca & then cc: Jason. Kenney @ parl.gc.ca
Few of us have done the same. This is not fair as Ottawa said that we will get an update within 2 months and looks like no one bothers :(

cecdec2012

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 7,2012
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
upfront June 2013, uploaded nov 22
Passport Req..
Dec 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16 , 2013
FSWCA_11 said:
Hi, email the minister and share your experience stating that POS is not replying you your emails, etc. Here is the email minister @ cic.gc.ca & then cc: Jason. Kenney @ parl.gc.ca
Few of us have done the same. This is not fair as Ottawa said that we will get an update within 2 months and looks like no one bothers :(
Hi Thanks for the advice. I sent email to the minister and hope we could get a positive response . hope everyone would update us on the movement of their applications .
Btw , FSW applicants CPP Ottawa non transferred applications June 2011 started to geT Medical request & bio data . FYI.

Andy11

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
AOR Received.
11-05-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP Ottawa on July 2012 from Buffalo
Med's Request
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi All,

I received my CAIPS notes on 29th May 2013. As expected nothing has started on my file. Not even Background/criminality check. Ottawa shucks.
I am FSW1-without job offer. Don't know when i will get some communication from Ottawa. I see few people who applied after me are getting medical request and updated document request.

Any one received CAIPS recently please let us know your updates.

Thanks,
Andy

FSWCA_11

May 7, 2013
Finally, I got PPR today :D :D

Quick question: for Right of Permanent Residence Fee they only gave me the following option:
Methods of payment: You must submit your payment by certified bank draft. Payment must be made in Canadian dollars, payable to the “High Commission of Canada” and must be drawn on a Canadian bank.
Can I pay it online on CIC site and sent the receipt.

For FBI criminal record check; is there a quicker way to get the answer as it can take long and I only have 90 days?

Wish you all the best :)

Thanks in advance,

javisiren

Jul 4, 2013
congrats to all those applicaNTS who received positive results. for all of us who until now doesnt receive a good news i guess we should all email ottawa office, because they informed us that within 2 months we will know the resutls. its 3 weeks past 2 months now.

PHILCAD

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2013 (Transfer to Port of Spain)
Med's Request
June 03, 2013
Med's Done....
June 24, 2013 and Received by CIC July 15, 2013
Passport Req..
August 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Immigrant Visa Issued 08-19-2013 (Port of Spain)
LANDED..........
September-28-2013
FSWCA_11 said:
Finally, I got PPR today :D :D

Quick question: for Right of Permanent Residence Fee they only gave me the following option:
Methods of payment: You must submit your payment by certified bank draft. Payment must be made in Canadian dollars, payable to the “High Commission of Canada” and must be drawn on a Canadian bank.
Can I pay it online on CIC site and sent the receipt.

For FBI criminal record check; is there a quicker way to get the answer as it can take long and I only have 90 days?

Wish you all the best :)

Thanks in advance,
Hi, please share your timeline...thank you