+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cpp-o stating passport was broken. (re-entry visa application)

client23

Oct 1, 2012
hi guys, if anyone had the same case or knows what to do please help. here is my case,
so i applied for a re-entry visa last aug10,2012 and i tracked the packge it was received by cpp-o aug15. then after a month they emailed me asking for my passport whrein i already included it with the packge. i fax them and said that, then after a week i received a reply from them stating this:

Dear Client,

Please note that our office received your passport damaged. The cover page is separated/removed from the main book.

You may provide a new passport to our office in order to continue the processing of your application.

then i send them a fax asking to return my passport. no reply from them yet. i mean how can my passport be broken if they received my papers completely fine. and its not my fault if it was broken in their possession (if it really was or they just misplaced it). now i have to go to BC to get a new one and that will cost a lot bec im from alberta. and i am sched to go for vacation this dec,already had my ticket. :mad: :( :'( please help anyone.

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi! i am a Filipina caregiver here in Edmonton. i haven't heard bout your case before. but we have one thing in common, i also need to fly all the way to BC just to renew my passport :( please let me know if what's your plan bout yours so that if ever and if you would want to, we can go there at the same time

client23

Oct 1, 2012
i booked an appointment this wed (oct3). coz it will take 10 weeks for the processing of lost passport, but for renewal of passports it will only be 6weeks i think. u think you can go there this wed?

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh no... i think im too late. almost the days for the appointment for october are full. october 31 is the only one available. if you dont mind, please keep me posted bout your trip and experience (esp. at pcg) there cause i have no idea bout the place and whatsoever... thank you so much :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
There's one slot for the 9th at 1:15 PM

ewee said:
oh no... i think im too late. almost the days for the appointment for october are full. october 31 is the only one available. if you dont mind, please keep me posted bout your trip and experience (esp. at pcg) there cause i have no idea bout the place and whatsoever... thank you so much :)

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oo nga po noh... kc kninang chineck q full n lht except for the 31st at ngyon 9 and 23 are available but not 31. thanks po

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Were you able to schedule on the 9th? It's gone now.

ewee said:
oo nga po noh... kc kninang chineck q full n lht except for the 31st at ngyon 9 and 23 are available but not 31. thanks po

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ job_seeker:

no i haven't cause something went wrong... maybe i'll just go for the month of nov :(

@client23:

tomorrow is the day! have a safe trip and good luck! ;D

client23

Oct 1, 2012
@ewee hi kamusta! nkapag pa sched kna? mbilis lang 30min lng yta ko dun sa office. and 6weeks lng ang processing. just make sure complete ang dala mo req pra wla mging prob or delay :)

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ah buti nmn po at 6 weeks lng po, good to hear that... s nov n po aq dhil full n po uli ung october nila. tanong q lng po:

1. strict po b sila s attire? business attire po b tlga dpt?
2. khit i.d lng po b ipakita s airport? eh db ipapaiwan po kc ng consulate ung lumang passport?
3. from the airport po, pno po mgpunta dun, mdali lng b?

snsha n po s mga tanong q, gus2 q lng po mksiguro ehe ;)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Take the "Canada Line" from the airport to "Waterfront". Walk back to Pender :)

ewee said:
ah buti nmn po at 6 weeks lng po, good to hear that... s nov n po aq dhil full n po uli ung october nila. tanong q lng po:

1. strict po b sila s attire? business attire po b tlga dpt?
2. khit i.d lng po b ipakita s airport? eh db ipapaiwan po kc ng consulate ung lumang passport?
3. from the airport po, pno po mgpunta dun, mdali lng b?

snsha n po s mga tanong q, gus2 q lng po mksiguro ehe ;)

client23

Oct 1, 2012
@ewee hi ngyn pang ulit nla visit sa forum. Ok about your questions, hndi nmn strict sa attire bsta my collar for your passport pic. 2. Yep id lang papakita sa airport then bout sa transpo from the airport take the city train(canada line) tpos sa waterfront station ka bababa i think that will be the last stop so mdali lang, then pg akyat m dretso lng un hnggng dun sa 2nd or 3rd stop light west pender st n un then take right then ung bldg n my starbcks s baba that will be it ;D ;D wheeew hehe