+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPO called asking for more docs yesterday afternoon, still no email

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hello my CIC Crew,

So a guy from CPO (who would not tell me his name) called asking for additional documentation to support my income and work documentation. No problemo. He said he would send me an email listing everything he requires (although he also told me by phone what he needed) but again, said he would send me an email. This was yesterday and until now, I have not received any email. Should I just send the documentation he requested? I don't understand the delay unless there is a method to how they operate?? I'm just being a worrier Wendy? ??? ???

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Deedle said:
What docs did they ask for if you don't mind me asking?
Updated reference letter from former boss and T4s. I added my notice of assessment but they needed the T4s. Also my articling principal did not include I was a full time worker. I was underpaid (but some articling positions which are like internships don't pay at all, so I would add a letter of explanation) I guess the guy saw "lawyer" and the low salary listed in my NOA has him concerned/confused. No biggie though I just need the email so I can email my former boss who I am still in good terms with the info he needs to put in letter.