+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO-Final Request

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Please I received an email from IRCC.CPCO-Final request on October 3rd..stating the processing of your application is almost complete. Asking me to complete some steps. My question is the Annex A in the email i received doesn't list my dependents or where to fill in their names. It just shows my name and the barcode. Where to fill my name and address.

I'm currently in Canada working while my spouse and son are back in my home country. They were included in my express entry application. I'm confused. Are they supposed to send their passports/photos to Canada and then I send all our passports/photos to Ottawa or Is it just mine I'm sending?

Please advise. It's urgent.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomi2

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Please I received an email from IRCC.CPCO-Final request on October 3rd..stating the processing of your application is almost complete. Asking me to complete some steps. My question is the Annex A in the email i received doesn't list my dependents or where to fill in their names. It just shows my name and the barcode. Where to fill my name and address.

I'm currently in Canada working while my spouse and son are back in my home country. They were included in my express entry application. I'm confused. Are they supposed to send their passports/photos to Canada and then I send all our passports/photos to Ottawa or Is it just mine I'm sending?

Thank you
The Annex A looks weird and incomplete by default, BUT YOU HAVE TO CLICK the "VIEW ENTIRE MESSAGE" text, just underneath the Annex A image. Once you click it, it will display properly and you will be able to see the whole content and where to write down your information.

An yes, your spouse and son ALSO have to send their passports/photos to Ottawa in order for CIC to complete your application. They can either mail them to you and you can include everything in one single package, or you can contact CIC using the email address they provided in your PPR to see if they have a better solution.

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
The Annex A looks weird and incomplete by default, BUT YOU HAVE TO CLICK the "VIEW ENTIRE MESSAGE" text, just underneath the Annex A image. Once you click it, it will display properly and you will be able to see the whole content and where to write down your information.

An yes, your spouse and son ALSO have to send their passports/photos to Ottawa in order for CIC to complete your application. They can either mail them to you and you can include everything in one single package, or you can contact CIC using the email address they provided in your PPR to see if they have a better solution.
Thank you so much

best500

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
3-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-12-2017
Hi Everyone,

Thank you
Actually, you should have sent an email back stating your situation. I am in a similar situation as you are and I also received my PPR email on Oct 3. I replied back to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them what to do. On Oct 12, I received another email with instructions on how to send passport to my accompanying spouse's visa office. This second email had Appendix B and lists where you can put your dependant's names etc. Different visa offices may have other requirements. I also talked to a CIC agent who advised that my passport has to go to Ottawa with annex A, and my spouse's to their VO with Appendix B. I did include a letter of explanation with both packages.
So you can send your passport to Ottawa along with Annex A. And your dependants should have 30 days time from the day that you receive the second email for passport request to their VO.

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
Actually, you should have sent an email back stating your situation. I am in a similar situation as you are and I also received my PPR email on Oct 3. I replied back to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking them what to do. On Oct 12, I received another email with instructions on how to send passport to my accompanying spouse's visa office. This second email had Appendix B and lists where you can put your dependant's names etc. Different visa offices may have other requirements. I also talked to a CIC agent who advised that my passport has to go to Ottawa with annex A, and my spouse's to their VO with Appendix B. I did include a letter of explanation with both packages.
So you can send your passport to Ottawa along with Annex A. And your dependants should have 30 days time from the day that you receive the second email for passport request to their VO.
Hi Best500,

Yes. I did send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca explaining the situation since the 5th of October and up till now I haven't gotten any reply. I did send my passport on the 5th and I know it was received on the 10th. I know the auto generated response says 20 working days but I know a couple of people who have gotten a reply from them two days after they sent the email. I don't know why it's taking so long in my case. I also called them and was told by the cic agent that there's nothing he can do from his end other than for me to wait. It's just nerve-racking just waiting.

Thanks for replying.

ooozyyy

May 28, 2017
Hi Best500,

Yes. I did send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca explaining the situation since the 5th of October and up till now I haven't gotten any reply. I did send my passport on the 5th and I know it was received on the 10th. I know the auto generated response says 20 working days but I know a couple of people who have gotten a reply from them two days after they sent the email. I don't know why it's taking so long in my case. I also called them and was told by the cic agent that there's nothing he can do from his end other than for me to wait. It's just nerve-racking just waiting.

Thanks for replying.
Hi Dobs9ja,

I got the same email and i am in similar situation as you. I am in Canada and my spouse back home. Did you figure out whats the right way of sending the passports? any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Dobs9ja,

I got the same email and i am in similar situation as you. I am in Canada and my spouse back home. Did you figure out whats the right way of sending the passports? any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Hi ooozyyy,

Just send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting for visa office change for your dependents. I put my express entry application number with visa office change for my dependents in the subject of the email. I explained the situation and included my EE application number, UCI, Full names, Date of birth, Category of Immigration( CEC), dependents info/location/uci. The same day I sent an email to them, I also sent my passport and photos to Ottawa via Canada post.

All the while I was waiting for cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to reply I didn't know they had replied since the 5th of October(I sent the email on the same 5th).. For some weird reason it went to my spam that's why I didn't see it earlier.

When you send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca you'll get an auto generated response to acknowledge the receipt of your email .It will say something about high volume of inquiries and the standard service is 20 working days. They are actually quick in replying you.

The email I received from cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca was pretty clear on where my dependents were to send their passports. A form ,Height and Eye Colour Chart was included. I forwarded the email to my spouse. My spouse filled the form and printed it. He also printed the email and sent it along with their passports and photos to the visa office in my home country. So right now we are just waiting for our passports to be returned.

Hope this helps.

Cheers and all the best

Last edited:
Reactions: ooozyyy

ooozyyy

May 28, 2017
Hi ooozyyy,

Just send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca requesting for visa office change for your dependents. I put my express entry application number with visa office change for my dependents in the subject of the email. I explained the situation and included my EE application number, UCI, Full names, Date of birth, Category of Immigration( CEC), dependents info/location/uci. The same day I sent an email to them, I also sent my passport and photos to Ottawa via Canada post.

All the while I was waiting for cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to reply I didn't know they had replied since the 5th of October(I sent the email on the same 5th).. For some weird reason it went to my spam that's why I didn't see it earlier.

When you send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca you'll get an auto generated response to acknowledge the receipt of your email .It will say something about high volume of inquiries and the standard service is 20 working days. They are actually quick in replying you.

The email I received from cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca was pretty clear on where my dependents were to send their passports. A form ,Height and Eye Colour Chart was included. I forwarded the email to my spouse. My spouse filled the form and printed it. He also printed the email and sent it along with their passports and photos to the visa office in my home country. So right now we are just waiting for our passports to be returned.

Hope this helps.

Cheers and all the best
thats awesome thanks a lot for your prompt response. this is very helpfull

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Hey guys I sent my passport with Annex A but missing barcode on it.. is it going to be an issue???

Dobs9ja

Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys I sent my passport with Annex A but missing barcode on it.. is it going to be an issue???
Hi Keyur Sharma,

Honestly, I don't know if the missing barcode would be an issue. Mine was there but the second email I received for my dependents didn't have any barcode. Just my UCI and EE application number between asterisk. I Printed it like that and sent it along.

Cheers.

AbhiSH

Oct 11, 2017
Guys, on my Annex A attachment there is not dependent information section. Do we need to fill dependent information in some other form or not needed? If not, do I need to just fill my information and send my passport + dependent's and photos? Please confirm

Sorry if it's a repeated query, somehow didnt find that info in this forum. Thank you for your help!

wafatauseef

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
waiiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi ooozyyy,

Hope this helps.

Cheers and all the best
Hi, do you have an idea if the processing of the two passport were interdependent?

neal846

Mar 21, 2018
I got the similar mail to send passports. My question is: me and my wife hold indian passports and my son holds US passport. Do I need to send the original passport for my son too?

neal846

Mar 21, 2018
I received an email from IRCC.CPCO-Final request few days back, stating the processing of my application is almost complete. Asking me to complete some steps including sending the passports. My question is: Me and my wife hold Indian passports and my son holds US passport. I am sending my and my wife's passport as requested. Do I need to send the original passport for my son too as the US citizens don't need a visa to travel to Canada. Please advise.

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi guys
I(primary aplicant) got passport request today for express entry. However, my husband who is secondary applicant under my file did not got any email for passport request.
Also, I am travelling to India today and wont be able to submit my passport in Canada.
What should me and my husband do now. Do I need to send email to cpc to send passport request for my husband as well
Thanks