+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO-Final Request

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
I received an email from IRCC.CPCO-Final request few days back, stating the processing of my application is almost complete. Asking me to complete some steps including sending the passports. My question is: Me and my wife hold Indian passports and my son holds US passport. I am sending my and my wife's passport as requested. Do I need to send the original passport for my son too as the US citizens don't need a visa to travel to Canada. Please advise.
I believe for Visa Exempt country you have to send photo copy of your son's passport.

Edeki2018

Nov 21, 2018
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Edeki Abraham a refugee claimant in Canada from Nigeria.

I currently have an Immigration refugee claimant status that will expire 2023.

I came to Canada on September 21 2018 via the US border to Montreal. YMCA refugee settlement in the University.

I moved to Toronto on September 25, 2018 at 129 Peters Street. I was moved from Shelter to Shelter. I currently resides at Christie Ossington Neighbourhood Shelter for Men at 973 LANSDOWNE AVENUE, M6H3Z5. TORONTO, ONTARIO.

In a bid to access drugs today st LMC diabetes and endocrinology center at 1929 Bayview Avenue. The pharmacist was told I cannot access a particular drug, not covered by Montreal but is covered by Ontario.

I have lived at Christie Ossington shelter since September 29, 2018. All effort to secure a one room accomodation in Toronto have proved abortive. Ontario Works offered $390 for rent, i was willing to pay $550 taking from my feeding allowance to add to it yet I could mot get a room.

The essence of this mail is to secure assistance to change my address from Montreal to Ontario using the Christie ossington shelter address pending when get a room.

I am currently waiting for my work permit so that I can go to work and foot my bills without been a burden to Ontario Works and by extension the Canadian government to whom I am very grateful for the protection of life availed me by allowing me to stay in Canada and have provided for my well being since September 2018.

I really desire to access the drugs denied me today. Kindly advise me on what to do. Thank you.