+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Covid RFV Status

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
For anyone interested, I just uploaded a YouTube video on our visa situation where I’m trying to expose what IRCC did to us immigrants by not communicating with us. They put us all in limbo and caused stress, anxiety and depression.

Here is the link:

Good video. I don't think we can expect much this year as IRCC is busy with "landing" 45k CEC candidates per month to reach their 401k immigrant's target but there was finally some movement from Ottawa VO on Friday, saw a few re-med requests and PPR's for FSW candidates. Maybe things will get better from next year onwards but it's difficult to trust IRCC with anything now.

lucknath

Jul 25, 2019
Brazil
App. Filed.......
27-07-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
09-11-2021
I'm in CPCO COVID RFV group and I received the PPR on November 9th. I've seen a lot of people getting it lately, I think they might have come back to pace or at least I hope so. May you get yours soon too!

Reactions: raindropcreature

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I got it early November. Try sending an email to the portal team. They sent me the first portal email by replying my email that I sent early October, and my email to the portal team show up on my gcms notes.
Ok i will try it.. do you know if the removed your file from covid rfv group before approving? The are removing lots of file from this group lately

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Ok i will try it.. do you know if the removed your file from covid rfv group before approving? The are removing lots of file from this group lately
Before I got my first portal email, I called them, and 1 agent said my CPCO Covid RFV status was closed, 1 agent said I was still in the group, so I don't really know...

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I got it early November. Try sending an email to the portal team. They sent me the first portal email by replying my email that I sent early October, and my email to the portal team show up on my gcms notes.
Hey bud, every time i send them a email they send me a generic email. Did that happen to you as well?

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey! I submitted my file in March 2020. Biometrics and medical were done and approved before the lockdown. Received GCMS notes in mid October. It shows APPROVED under the group name "FINAL". File has been approved by the review officer as well. I can even see the counterfoil in the notes. But in another group name, CPCO Covid RFV is mentioned. Since then I haven't received any update on my file. My medical expires in March. I am an outland-fsw applicant from India. Has anyone else around the same time line as mine received their PPR or COPR email?
We are in the same boat... Same timelines too