+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Covid RFV Status

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Mine is final approved with security & hirv as blank.
Page 2 top right corner has s.21
Can u explain what it means?
As far as i know, it is just for officers internal use for the type of security check they want to conduct. If if it says final approved it mean nothing. You just have to wait for copr or ppr

nc2021

Oct 5, 2021
aor august 2020

out of the blue got this email from ircc

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: <redacted>

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Teal

Jul 24, 2020
aor august 2020

out of the blue got this email from ircc

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: <redacted>

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
I got the same mail twice today

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Any updates guys? Ppr copr or re-medical request for any one?i have noticed that lots of pnp based applications getting results recently.
If thou speakest not I will fill my heart with thy silence and endure it.
I will keep still and wait like the night with starry vigil
and its head bent low with patience.
- Rabindranath Tagore

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
I honestly feel this group is cursed. Haven’t seen a single application in the cpco covid rfv group receive ppr. We’re freakin approved applicants. I’m assuming we were all put in this group for IRCC’s ease. How difficult is it to literally pick up our entire batch and just issue PPRs in bulk??

flognity

Sep 24, 2019
Germany
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
AOR Received.
26-02-2020
Passport Req..
01-12-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2021
Maybe they forgot about the group or the person that was responsible for the group retired...
Maybe we can address this somehow to the people in charge. Maybe if the honourable Marco Mendicino knew about this, he would do something about it. But I doubt he is aware of our situation (or even cares about us). Any ideas on how to get his attention?

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Maybe they forgot about the group or the person that was
Maybe they forgot about the group or the person that was responsible for the group retired...
Maybe we can address this somehow to the people in charge. Maybe if the honourable Marco Mendicino knew about this, he would do something about it. But I doubt he is aware of our situation (or even cares about us). Any ideas on how to get his attention?
i guess we should contact local MP’s. raise more webforms and write on twitter. That’s pretty much all we can do.

Nupurjgd

Nov 15, 2019
My AOR is dec 19 and in gcms all approved coco rfv. It says approved on November 2020 but nothing since then. I am from India. Anyone has any idea what is going on