CPCO Covid RFV Status

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
COVID RFV =/= CPCO COVID RFV tho
There are several COVID RFV group, some of them are for 2021 applicants
Seems your being a bit pedantic. :p It's still a RFV hold-group affected by COVID. And the conversation I replied to was about CPCO, so...

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020

flognity

Sep 24, 2019
Germany
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
AOR Received.
26-02-2020
Passport Req..
01-12-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2021
Can I do an upfront re-medical even though IRCC didn't ask for it? From my GCMS notes, I know that my medicals expired in February 2021. So far, no extension nor a re-medical request - just the "CPCO Covid RFV" since September 2020. My problem is that the only doctor's office in my country (Germany) that offers medicals for Canadian immigration is booked out for the next 30 days. That's why I would simply do an upfront re-medical so I don't have this time pressure. And I hope with a medical update, someone will have a look at my file to get it out of this stupid COVID RFV group. What do you think?

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
That was exactly my line of thought as well. Approved and in the CPCO COVID RFV group since September 2020. Medicals expired in January 2021. Since then, no communication. I did upfront remedical on 15 September 2021. Hoped it would get someone to look at my file. I received acknowledgment for the documents I sent in but haven’t received any update for the medicals on my profile page.
Can I do an upfront re-medical even though IRCC didn't ask for it? From my GCMS notes, I know that my medicals expired in February 2021. So far, no extension nor a re-medical request - just the "CPCO Covid RFV" since September 2020. My problem is that the only doctor's office in my country (Germany) that offers medicals for Canadian immigration is booked out for the next 30 days. That's why I would simply do an upfront re-medical so I don't have this time pressure. And I hope with a medical update, someone will have a look at my file to get it out of this stupid COVID RFV group. What do you think?

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I called IRCC at the beginning of Sep, agent told me copr is not issued due to medical expired. But no one contacted me for re-medical. The agent told me to redo medical, and did it the next day, and clinic upload my result over the weekend. Called again few days after re-med uploaded, they confirmed medical passed again. 2-3 weeks have been passed, no update since then. I guess they just basically put our group of files aside and will never touch them, and wait til one day Marco say these files are not up to date and need to cancel the applications.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
So its not left blank but it has ‘I’? And does it also say s. 15(1) on the top corner of page 2? Also what does it say for HIRV?
I believe it should be Passed, but they covered it so you see its blank. And I think they just cannot do things right, so left the “I” portion of a P behind. I have S21 instead. HIRV is blank.