+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCM - CTDM Inland Express Request Letter

Jul 30, 2019
My medical status shows completed on IRCC Website and already paid and submitted the PR fees. I don't understand what this inland express request letter means and why do I have to provide the asked documents?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Reminder - Medical Examination
As per Section 38(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition is likely to be a danger to public health; is likely to be a danger to public safety; or might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or
social services. To determine your admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependants that you included in your application, whether accompanying or not, must undergo an immigration medical examination. The
medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp for further information and a list of panel physicians.
NOTE: Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to
this office.

Reminder - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is required before you can become a permanent
resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made the RPRF payment, you are required to do so in order to avoid processing delays. Failure to pay the RPRF may result in the refusal of your
application for permanent residence. Information on how to pay the RPRF can be found at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp. All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as "year/month/day"). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRC secure account at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees citizenship/services/application/account.html.
2. If you cannot use IRC secure account, you may submit your documents via the IRCC webform at: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Sep 13, 2022
My medical status shows completed on IRCC Website and already paid and submitted the PR fees. I don't understand what this inland express request letter means and why do I have to provide the asked documents?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Reminder - Medical Examination
As per Section 38(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition is likely to be a danger to public health; is likely to be a danger to public safety; or might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or
social services. To determine your admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependants that you included in your application, whether accompanying or not, must undergo an immigration medical examination. The
medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp for further information and a list of panel physicians.
NOTE: Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to
this office.

Reminder - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is required before you can become a permanent
resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made the RPRF payment, you are required to do so in order to avoid processing delays. Failure to pay the RPRF may result in the refusal of your
application for permanent residence. Information on how to pay the RPRF can be found at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp. All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as "year/month/day"). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRC secure account at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees citizenship/services/application/account.html.
2. If you cannot use IRC secure account, you may submit your documents via the IRCC webform at: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.
I too got the same letter yesterday. What is this letter?

Thomasyxw

Oct 9, 2021
I got this e-mail too yesterday, and I also dont understand why I got this e-mail. My medical status in portal is passed....

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Hello i received it too... no action is required its just a Standard reminder letter to complete these tasks if not completed

akhil123

Apr 16, 2014
Hi Guys, the email doesn't include the medical form (IMM 1017E). Do we need to wait until they send us another email for medical exam?

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
I also got the letter 4 days after we got the medical request. I can’t get access to the portal to see updates, Spouse completed medical but we did not give a copy of this letter to the doctor to send to IRCC with the medical. RPRF paid at time of application. I’m confused why they are asking for a copy of this letter to be sent to them when they have it as they sent it to us? Do I need to do anything or upload this separately somewhere?

CherryCake

Dec 13, 2022
I also got the letter 4 days after we got the medical request. I can’t get access to the portal to see updates, Spouse completed medical but we did not give a copy of this letter to the doctor to send to IRCC with the medical. RPRF paid at time of application. I’m confused why they are asking for a copy of this letter to be sent to them when they have it as they sent it to us? Do I need to do anything or upload this separately somewhere?
I got that letter as well, and I sent an enquiry through a webform with my receipt, information medical sheet (my physician gave it to me at my appointment) and letter from IRCC just in case. Ignored when I got it second time though

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
I got that letter as well, and I sent an enquiry through a webform with my receipt, information medical sheet (my physician gave it to me at my appointment) and letter from IRCC just in case. Ignored when I got it second time though
Oh ok, I don’t believe my spouse came home from the medical with any copies of it.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Oh ok, I don’t believe my spouse came home from the medical with any copies of it.
my apologies, he has informed he does have a copy from the doctor. So I will send it as well but it was to be submitted electronically from the doctor (I think after they got blood and X-ray results) but I will cover my basis and send it in as well.