+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

vaidawall

Apr 13, 2021
Got mine too an hour ago!
I think I know the answer but doesn't hurt to double check.. I'm an outland applicant but in Canada already and I don't need visa to so I just send a copy of my passport to Ottawa and not my passport?

Em2555

Mar 5, 2021
Got mine too an hour ago!
I think I know the answer but doesn't hurt to double check.. I'm an outland applicant but in Canada already and I don't need visa to so I just send a copy of my passport to Ottawa and not my passport?
Also visa exempt and our letter said "Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the valid passport for you and one for each accompanying family member ." I don't know what "amendments" means in this context.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Also visa exempt and our letter said "Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the valid passport for you and one for each accompanying family member ." I don't know what "amendments" means in this context.
Some countries do small changes eg extensions by means of an amendment,even literally pasting extra pages in.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I don't think my husband's passport has that, but we will look and include. thanks!
Less common these days, probably won't have. Some countries - I think USA - have a page for this (at least titled that way). Also endorsements, but I honestly don't know what that is.