+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
It’s not about being racist @BnI. It’s the way some people say and put things on this forum. Imagine not seeing your spouse for 14 months and they were due to arrive next week.. you wouldn’t be heartbroken?
yes.
I posted a new article saying there might be a flight ban and i started getting DM's swearing at me and calling me a racist

Inryvr

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
yes.
I posted a new article saying there might be a flight ban and i started getting DM's swearing at me and calling me a racist
You didn't post an article. You made a post that you wish they would ban flights from india already. Fuck off you dumb shit.

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
they did, you can see it in their post history.

I dont agree with how this thread has gone down, but the flip side to finding out you cant travel to canada is this: imagine you've just been told your partner has died due to that strain, that is, by all accounts completely uncontrolled right now... people are getting infected on the way to the airport

Reactions: canuckkiwi

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021

I dont agree with how this thread has gone down, but the flip side to finding out you cant travel to canada is this: imagine you've just been told your partner has died due to that strain, that is, by all accounts completely uncontrolled right now... people are getting infected on the way to the airport
@BnI also did say what @Inryvr said he did.

It’s a difficult time for all of us. Let’s all be positive and hope the situation in India is under control soon.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
The post where you said it was deleted by the mod in the March 2020 group.
Sure, w/e. I never once said on here I wished for it. Maybe someone else did. the only post I've had deleted by a mod was one where I told someone to stop harassing me.

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021

I like this perspective. It’s helping me not be as sad. Thank you :)

Reactions: kieraj

desrtwanderer

Mar 10, 2017
I got DM on ECAS on 5 Jan 2021. I am a March 2020 applicant. I haven't heard anything for nearly 4 months now. Should I be worried?
VO - Ottawa