+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
I applied in july 27, 2020 ... file was moved to ottawa in dec 2020 .... and got DM on 27 march , 2021 .. but still waiting for PPR .
My friend has almost same timeline as you except that she got DM in the first week of March, 2021. Her file was moved in November 2020. Don’t know why are they not following a particular pattern.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Ottawa is being very unpredictable. The more we try to analyze a pattern the more stressful it gets. We are Waiting for PPR since 2 months hanging on to positivity and hope that this whole process will end soon.
Exactly!! So many people who had DM in late February or March, are waiting for PPR.

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ottawa is being very unpredictable. The more we try to analyze a pattern the more stressful it gets. We are Waiting for PPR since 2 months hanging on to positivity and hope that this whole process will end soon.
Yess thats right .... no one knows how they process it ...

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
@Rpuneet Yes, I used an immigration consultant in India to work on my application, and he got the email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>, which he then forwarded to me. EACS says "Decision made" since a while now.

Hang in there folks...I am sure everyone will get theirs before the end of this month. The IRCC is anyway committed to finish processing of the applications within 1 year. Maybe they are processing applications in the order they received them. We can only guess...

But I am sure we will see more PPRs soon :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pink567

johnny1186

Jul 8, 2020
How hypocrite and insensitive of you who is longing to see his her spouse but cannot show empathy towards the plight of others. I hope karma gets you.
My wife is currently with me, thank you very much. Anyway, call me whatever you like, I don't really care at all. If you fail to contain the deadly virus thyself, then you should be banned. China was banned, Italy/France was banned and India/Pakistan should be no exception. Simple as that. I'd be a real hypocrite if I said otherwise. Anyway, it is useless to argue with you lots, and indeed if I were in charge the ban should be enforced for more than 30 days -- probably till the end of this year.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Inryvr

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
My wife is currently with me, thank you very much. Anyway, call me whatever you like, I don't really care at all. If you fail to contain the deadly virus thyself, then you should be banned. China was banned, Italy/France was banned and India/Pakistan should be no exception. Simple as that. I'd be a real hypocrite if I said otherwise. Anyway, it is useless to argue with you lots, and indeed if I were in charge the ban should be enforced for more than 30 days -- probably till the end of this year.
Sorry what? No flights were banned from China, France, or Italy in Canada. Flights from the UK were banned from Dec 20 - January 6. You are very insensitive. You are only spewing this bs because your wife is with you. Get a life and show some empathy to people who have even waiting over a year to reunite. You are a disgusting person. And guess what, you are not in charge. Why are you on an immigration forum? Get out of here.

canuckkiwi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
It’s not about being racist @BnI. It’s the way some people say and put things on this forum. Imagine not seeing your spouse for 14 months and they were due to arrive next week.. you wouldn’t be heartbroken?

Reactions: onlymtl