+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
My file was moved to Ottawa November 19th, got DM April 8th, nothing further since.
People have gotten DM in November from Ottawa and are still waiting for PPR. I got DM March first, honesty I have lost hope of getting PPR this year.

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone know why it takes so long? I would assume there isn't a whole lot more to look through if they've made their decision already...

Reactions: lovemydoggie

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
People have gotten DM in November from Ottawa and are still waiting for PPR. I got DM March first, honesty I have lost hope of getting PPR this year.
I hope you are joking. You do realize that it is now April, 8 months left for this year. Try to be a bit more positive, negativity will only make the waiting harder for you. You got DM 6 weeks ago, some get PPR in a couple weeks, others a couple of months or longer. Hang tight, hopefully not much longer.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I hope you are joking. You do realize that it is now April, 8 months left for this year. Try to be a bit more positive, negativity will only make the waiting harder for you. You got DM 6 weeks ago, some get PPR in a couple weeks, others a couple of months or longer. Hang tight, hopefully not much longer.
I don't believe people are being negative...its frustration. Some of us are handling this better than others and thats because we are different people with different emotions.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
No I'm not joking. Considering the whole covid situation, and the fact that Ottawa isn't giving ppr, I don't expect to hear anything from them until Q3 or later.

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
I know the last batch of PPR from Ottawa was sent out on March 12th. So there’s hope for us! There is a change that they will sent out the next batch this month. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Reactions: Pink567

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know if the CPC Ottawa staff are working from home? I'm wondering if they're able to issue PPR while working from home...
I need to be patient but it's so hard lol.