+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Ottawa

canadaoutlander

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
CIC made changes last year during fall to prioritize the family class applicants like digitalize the paper based applications on their end as well pilot for citizenship application online and earlier this year they hired some 60+ staff to process family class..so things are moving fast lately
Just now my PA status changed to “application received” from “in process”. What does that mean?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
CIC made changes last year during fall to prioritize the family class applicants like digitalize the paper based applications on their end as well pilot for citizenship application online and earlier this year they hired some 60+ staff to process family class..so things are moving fast lately
yeah, moving fast for new applicants, What did they do for applicants who applied in 2018, 2019?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
yeah, moving fast for new applicants, What did they do for applicants who applied in 2018, 2019?
their usual processing time is 12 months (for 80 % applications) you can order GCMS notes if your application process time line is more than 12 months.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks. Can I expect “decision made” in next 2 months? Since you received decision made, you might have some sense on the timeline. My app is in cpc Ottawa
Too soon to say. Anyone who tells you a more specific range is guessing. Somewhere between the next 1-12 months would apply to most but not all files - of course that's too broad a range to be of much use.

Reactions: canadaoutlander

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Thanks. Can I expect “decision made” in next 2 months? Since you received decision made, you might have some sense on the timeline. My app is in cpc Ottawa
by your other post you just applied in feb... unless there was a typo, its highly highly unlikely you'll get dm in 2 months... maaaaaybe 6 if your lucky

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
July 2020 applicant here. Got my pre-arrival letter on March 21st. Crossing my fingers that we’ll all get PPR this month!

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
Got pre-arrival letter today from CPC Ottawa, literally 3 months after getting "Application Received" mail from CPC-Ottawa! Phew!
Not sure if anyone knows, but any clue when we can expect the PPR?

Reactions: lovemydoggie