CPC Ottawa

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Application received: Feb 3, 2021
AOR1: Feb 22,2021
SA approval with no VO name: March 15,2021
Medicals and Bio Complete and updated on: March 25,2021
IRCC agent said today that my application is in transit to Ottawa.
From now how long it would take to get my PPR? Thanks in advance
honestly? anytime between now and when they get around to it.... Ottawa isnt giving out many PPR at the moment so no one knows

Joelchickey

Oct 28, 2020
many other VO's giving PPR very soon after DM. sometimes even same day. Not the case with Ottawa. quite a few with DM and still waiting for months.

Reactions: Pink567

Mrs. Bindra

Mar 15, 2021
Hi all

Application received 29may2020
Our application transferred to ottawa in December10,medical biometric done.i have got prearrival letter on 28march.when we submitted our application, could not get pcc because of lockdown in india.But today I got email they are asking for police clearance certificate.My question is my pcc is valid till 30june2021 can i send this one or i need to apply for new one.
So confused

Appreciate any advise you may have

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all

Application received 29may2020
Our application transferred to ottawa in December10,medical biometric done.i have got prearrival letter on 28march.when we submitted our application, could not get pcc because of lockdown in india.But today I got email they are asking for police clearance certificate.My question is my pcc is valid till 30june2021 can i send this one or i need to apply for new one.
So confused

Appreciate any advise you may have

Thanks
We don't know when it is valid until, and even then, it's up to IRCC to decide whether the one you got is sufficient.

Suggest you submit the one you have now and simultaneously apply for another, so that if they decide they need a more recent one, you'll have it quickly. (Of course if you can get a new one very fast, you could remove all doubt by just getting a new one)

Mrs. Bindra

Mar 15, 2021
We don't know when it is valid until, and even then, it's up to IRCC to decide whether the one you got is sufficient.

Suggest you submit the one you have now and simultaneously apply for another, so that if they decide they need a more recent one, you'll have it quickly. (Of course if you can get a new one very fast, you could remove all doubt by just getting a new one)
Thanks

canadaoutlander

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
My application is Ottawa. The IRCC agent told that criminality Is complete, eligibility, security are not started yet. How long they will take to give me Pre arrival letter? PA is in India.

aor: Feb22 2021
SA: March 15 (No VO mentioned)
Medicals and Bio complete/updated: March 18
IRCC agent confirmed in transit to Ottawa: March 22
ghost update: March 28
IRCC agent confirmed criminality is complete

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
My application is Ottawa. The IRCC agent told that criminality Is complete, eligibility, security are not started yet. How long they will take to give me Pre arrival letter? PA is in India.

aor: Feb22 2021
SA: March 15 (No VO mentioned)
Medicals and Bio complete/updated: March 18
IRCC agent confirmed in transit to Ottawa: March 22
ghost update: March 28
IRCC agent confirmed criminality is complete
What exactly did you ask them for them to give you the exact status of your application? I'm going to give it a try.

canadaoutlander

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
What exactly did you ask them for them to give you the exact status of your application? I'm going to give it a try.
For you it seems like you have status update in ECAS which means your file is in reviewing by a VO.
So you should fine not calling IRCC.
For me line that says we are processing the application in ECAS for PA is NOT there at all. So I called

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Completely annoyed seeing all these 2020/2021 applicants so far ahead in the process.
CIC made changes last year during fall to prioritize the family class applicants like digitalize the paper based applications on their end as well pilot for citizenship application online and earlier this year they hired some 60+ staff to process family class..so things are moving fast lately