+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

LeoWake

Dec 10, 2019
Update - We got DM and invitation to request access to eCOPR portal yesterday. Feb2020 outland applicants going to Quebec. Our application got moved to Ottawa earlier this year, but we had previously been caught in Mississauga’s big COVID slow down. Good luck everyone.

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
February 2021! 8 months ago
That’s awesome! Ours has been sitting in a pile somewhere since June. When we sent a web form recently they told us to reapply using the new IRCC form. Wish we could bill the government back for the time no effort we put into the first application .

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
That’s awesome! Ours has been sitting in a pile somewhere since June. When we sent a web form recently they told us to reapply using the new IRCC form. Wish we could bill the government back for the time no effort we put into the first application .
that's insane !! I don't understand why they can't just process the old files instead of asking us to reapply again.. so sick of this system.

• Angry
Reactions: NK^2 and Alexis1971

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Anyone recently has casee transferred from CPC M to local VO? Mind to share timeline pls?

I got a sponsor approval letter on September 10 from CPC M mentioning they will transfer my case to HK VO. But I received reply through webform from HK VO yesterday saying that they have not received my case... Don't know what CPC M was doing...

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Got a email for Additional document request today.. but it came from our Local VO and not CPC-Mississauga.. looks like our file is no longer there
That is great news...you've been waiting for too long and you've been very supportive to others in this forum. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

• Love
Reactions: MayTa

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Got a email for Additional document request today.. but it came from our Local VO and not CPC-Mississauga.. looks like our file is no longer there
That's amazing and also congratulations I can see on your timeline that your husband just landed.