+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Any update in your end?
I just got my notes today. Eligibility (Recommend passed) and criminality is in progress, while security is blank. It says that it was generated September 2. It looks like they have received all additional documents and officer also notes that he is satisfied with everything. But still no update. :(

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I just got my notes today. Eligibility (Recommend passed) and criminality is in progress, while security is blank. It says that it was generated September 2. It looks like they have received all additional documents and officer also notes that he is satisfied with everything. But still no update. :(
Alright... When the security is blank, that means it's in progress. I'm sure you'll be done soon ! *Fingerscrossed*

• Love
Reactions: Super27 and LJayme

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hey can you tell how long has your criminality check been in process?
Mine has been in process for quite some time now ..few months i guess.

LJayme

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hey can you tell how long has your criminality check been in process?
Mine has been in process for quite some time now ..few months i guess.
It got assigned to an officer last July 22, so I'm assuming that it should be around that time too. I've also sent an inquiry via webform a couple weeks back and the response I got is they are prioritizing afghan applicants right now. It's sad that they always put us aside. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Super27

opaque

Sep 29, 2016
How many 2019, October applicants whose file is in Missisauga still awaiting DM and PPR.

Hi,

Me.
2019 July applicant.
my file not got transferred to Niagara Falls Office from Missisauga now.

Somehow, they kept telling me it's a good sign, but for god sake... there's zero movement after months......

so, I am losing hope now.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hi,

Me.
2019 July applicant.
my file not got transferred to Niagara Falls Office from Missisauga now.

Somehow, they kept telling me it's a good sign, but for god sake... there's zero movement after months......

so, I am losing hope now.
Hang in there... You'll get it soon!
Your file was at Etobicoke Visa Office right ? Not CPC-Mississauga

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Why is CPC-M silent again? I was so hopeful till mid august and now they are giving us silent treatment once again:(

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
Finally received my passport back from stamping.

Here is my timeline:
App received-jan 27th 2020
Medicals-feb 19th 2020
Moved to Mississauga-feb 26th 2020
Re-medicals and pre arrival-july 19th 2021
Re-medicals passes - August 4th
Ecas moved to decison made- 8th August
Received ppr- 12 Aug
Passport picked up for stamping - 14th August
Passport received - 1st September

Thank you everyone!!
What category did you apply for? Can you share?