+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hii everyone, can anyone help...??
i received a letter yesterday named information letter but i am confused if its PPR or not. they have told to submit documents along with copy of that letter.
One of the document is for height and eye color, i am not sure how to prepare this document.
And what is the RPRF fee amount?
If they request your passport, that would likely be the passport request letter. Follow the instructions.

Height and eye colour: any format, tombstone identifying details plus height and eye colour - that's it.

RPRF: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396

Only you will know if you paid it or not - many applicants do when applying. The text in the PPR is generic "you must pay if you haven't already" language. Again, only you will know if you paid.

Reactions: knanglu

VR0607

Feb 8, 2021
Hi all,
We are seeing decision made on ecas. It does not state what kind of decision(approved/rejected)

Can anyone please say if we get status of decision on ecas after decision made?

Also, it doesn't show any updates that my remedical's was received or passed. But it is showing decision made. Any idea?

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Yo
Hi all,
We are seeing decision made on ecas. It does not state what kind of decision(approved/rejected)

Also, it doesn't show any updates that my remedical's was received or passed. But it is showing decision made. Any idea?
You will probably now get PPR in 4-5 days.
Could you pls tell when was your file transferred to CPC -Mississauga?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi all,

You just have to wait and see the next step, no one can determine or tell you the decision.

akaus852

Jan 28, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
01/28/2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
hii everyone, can anyone help...??
i received a letter yesterday named information letter but i am confused if its PPR or not. they have told to submit documents along with copy of that letter.
One of the document is for height and eye color, i am not sure how to prepare this document.
And what is the RPRF fee amount?
This Document is indeed PPR.
RPRF -Right of Permanent Residence Fee

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Now that Canada has extended direct flights from India, how are the ppl who received PPR thinking of traveling ? Please suggest some information

VR0607

Feb 8, 2021
Received ppr today, PA from India
Here is the timeline:
App received-jan 27th 2020
Medicals-feb 19th 2020
Moved to Mississauga-feb 26th 2020
Re-medicals and pre arrival-july 19th 2021
Re-medicals passes - August 4th
Ecas moved to decison made- 8th August
Received ppr- 12 Aug

• Love