+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys,
I have a doubt i already applied spousal sponsership on last jan 2020.Last month i came to india to visit my wife because there was no update on my application .last week she got an update and i hope she will get her ppr soon.so is it possible for us to travel together to canada or do i need to go first because the sponser should reside in canada.? My lawyer advice me to go to canada first so can any one suggest me about this?? Because i am so confused??
see the other thread where you asked the same question.

Best to return to Canada.

Reactions: Alexis1971

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a doubt i already applied spousal sponsership on last jan 2020.Last month i came to india to visit my wife because there was no update on my application .last week she got an update and i hope she will get her ppr soon.so is it possible for us to travel together to canada or do i need to go first because the sponser should reside in canada.? My lawyer advice me to go to canada first so can any one suggest me about this?? Because i am so confused??
I had the same doubt earlier when I went back to my home country... ppl suggested that I should be in Canada when my wife gets ppr . Although I don't understand the logic behind it,I didn't want to take any chances

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I had the same doubt earlier when I went back to my home country... ppl suggested that I should be in Canada when my wife gets ppr . Although I don't understand the logic behind it,I didn't want to take any chances
It's in the regs. A pr sponsor must he resident in Canada. Short trips are okay. There is no definition of short trips. Longer stays risk delays or refusal.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/leaving-canada-temporarily-while-spouses-pr-outland-is-in-progress-sponser-being-pr-and-sponsorship-eligibility-is-approved.696170/page-4#post-9358435

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys,
If your lawyer advised you to return, why are you still asking the same question? If you're not sure why they advised you to return then ask your lawyer, he/she is the expert.

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone... got the good news today that my wife finally received Pre arrival and re-medical request.... I tried calling Max hospital, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi but the earlier appointment they can give is 10th August which means our 30 days would be over by then.,... Question to my delihite friends, does anyone know someone in Max, lajpat nagar who could help us get an earlier appointment.

Reactions: passenger19

am88

Oct 21, 2019
Got pre-arrival and re-medical yesterday.
I am 16th Jan applicant.
In India, hospitals are doing only upfront medical or for students from 29th June. We are able to book our test for 26 July, which is the 31st day after we got our medical request but the medical request expires in 30 days. Can anyone advise what to do in this situation?
My suggestion is to go with private clinics, they might have slots.

psha01

Oct 12, 2018
Contacted IRCC today,

Eligibility - “passed”
Background check - “cleared”
Medical - “passed”

How long will it take to make the final decision? “We don’t have a timeline” :(

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
On my GCMS notes, Feb 2021: "Please note SPR SPOC inquiry received. File to be actioned once CPCM returns to office. Office currently closed as per COVID 19 restrictions."
Does anyone know about this note? Or has similar notes?
My question is whether they need to physically return to office to action on a case? (Which could still be far away...) Or if anyone with same note but received updated? Please share. Thx

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
On my GCMS notes, Feb 2021: "Please note SPR SPOC inquiry received. File to be actioned once CPCM returns to office. Office currently closed as per COVID 19 restrictions."
Does anyone know about this note? Or has similar notes?
My question is whether they need to physically return to office to action on a case? (Which could still be far away...) Or if anyone with same note but received updated? Please share. Thx
I also saw a note for our application saying : « SPOC enquiry received on 2021/03/10. Military docs and IMM 5546 provided. PO to review »

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Thank you armoured, I am not too concerned about the SPOC part, I think it's a standard term used internally...
I am wondering if anyone had seen notes mentioned about a case will be actioned once CPCM returns to office.
Really don't know what's their definition of "returns to office", physical return or virtual return
Ontario is reopening in phases, but for many organizations, returning to workplace could still be in months. Does that mean there is no hope of my case until they are physically in the office... that's sad...

Sep 16, 2016
I applied in 2020 now ircc asked me pcc again in may 2021 with in 15 days and I send my pcc before deadline
can anyone's help me just for my relaxation when I When will I get my decision Is my file in process?

Please work on PR Files please
When I see my family

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Contacted IRCC today,

Eligibility - “passed”
Background check - “cleared”
Medical - “passed”

How long will it take to make the final decision? “We don’t have a timeline” :(
Hi !
could you please tell if this all these parameters ‘passed’ is a recent development on your file or even earlier you had all parameters passed before getting re medicals?
I mean this could mean they are atleast working on the” in process” files.