+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Just saw that there was a ghost update on our application, since Feb 2020 there was no update after AOR2 ( MississaugaVO). Not sure if this ghost update means anything
two of my friends who are feb 2020 applicants got ghost update too, one of them got medical request already

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
What is pre-arrival letter?
An invitation to make use of information seminars available to new PR's. Having to do with many CDN aspects of life, living, working, job search etc. It's all free. If you are not really familiar with those aspects of Canada it is very worthwhile to use the services.

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An invitation to make use of information seminars available to new PR's. Having to do with many CDN aspects of life, living, working, job search etc. It's all free. If you are not really familiar with those aspects of Canada it is very worthwhile to use the services.

Thanks! Good to know

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
I Received my AOR November 25th its a blessing that they are doing something but a curse that they seem to pick and choose cases to complete.. (inland app)

• Wow
Reactions: dillym

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I have a question. My wife is living in India and her spouse visa application is in CPC Mississauga. My Canadian lawyer who did her application work says that her application will be completed by CPC Mississauga only and will not go to India. Whereas others have said that file will go to India as she lives there. What is the actual process? Ppl are getting approved by CPCs directly or not?

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
I have a question. My wife is living in India and her spouse visa application is in CPC Mississauga. My Canadian lawyer who did her application work says that her application will be completed by CPC Mississauga only and will not go to India. Whereas others have said that file will go to India as she lives there. What is the actual process? Ppl are getting approved by CPCs directly or not?
My lawyer said the same thing. Application will be approved in cpcm only.

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
No it’s not necessary.... I m also Indian and my file is in missisauga....it will be approved in missisauga...

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Ironically unlike the other two my lawyer said the letter doesn’t matter and everything goes to NDVO. I’m not going to even argue the point though as I agree with you three based on statistics. As if this were true, then why did CPCM apps take half as much time as NDVO ‍♂

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC customer support told me the same.