+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Oh ok.. does it say that they will contact you if you need to do a medical ? Or is it written that they did an extension?
Medical on our file expired on 28th Nov and now on gckey it says they will contact for medicals if needed. I think this is default behavior of gckey.

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Someone on fb posted this.

PA : Indian ( Outland)
App received: Dec 20, 2019
Aor 1: Jan 10, 2020
SA approved: February
Medical : 22 February
Biometric 23 February
File transfered to cpcm ( Mississauga)-30th jan
Pre arrival: 5 March
March to November: nothing

Dm and ppr: 3 December

Hope we hear from CPCM soon!

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I have a feeling they are processing the ones who got Pre Arrival Letters earlier. so we'll have to wait for them to consume all those apps first.
Did you receive the pre arrival letter? We received it on dec 17, 219. It will soon be a year for that as well.

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
I have a feeling they are processing the ones who got Pre Arrival Letters earlier. so we'll have to wait for them to consume all those apps first.
I thought that too. First they gave PPR to those who have DM since march, now theyre giving PPR to those with pre-arrival first

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
I thought that too. First they gave PPR to those who have DM since march, now theyre giving PPR to those with pre-arrival first
I am June 2019 applicant.....and federal send me prearrival in dec 2019...I did not receive anything ... waiting for dm and ppr....I think they are not processing acc. To prearrival letter...

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Just saw that there was a ghost update on our application, since Feb 2020 there was no update after AOR2 ( MississaugaVO). Not sure if this ghost update means anything
I don't even a have a ghost update..since Feb 2020 :rolleyes:

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just saw that there was a ghost update on our application, since Feb 2020 there was no update after AOR2 ( MississaugaVO). Not sure if this ghost update means anything
We have almost the same timeline. We received a ghost update as well two weeks ago and waiting to hear back.

No changes ECA/CIC account yet.

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't even a have a ghost update..since Feb 2020 :rolleyes:
We literally have the same timeline. I hope you hear an update soon :)

I wish there was an option to move the visa office. Feb/March applicants from the Ottawa office are getting DM :rolleyes:

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
We literally have the same timeline. I hope you hear an update soon :)

I wish there was an option to move the visa office. Feb/March applicants from the Ottawa office are getting DM :rolleyes:
We don't have an option to know what is happening exactly behind these processing status .. forget about changing the visa office. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: djgidwani