+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Julayee

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know of any recent update on VFS in India ? are they opening anytime soon? Looks like further progress of Indian PA is dependent on opening of the VFS offices?

Reactions: namratha_s

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Does anyone know of any recent update on VFS in India ? are they opening anytime soon? Looks like further progress of Indian PA is dependent on opening of the VFS offices?
VFS Canada in India currently only providing 2 way Courier services for PPRs received from IRCC.

They are not currently open to the public.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/
28 October 2020

IRCC is now sending out passport request letters with an instruction letter sent separately by mail or electronically. If you receive this instruction letter, follow the instructions enclosed in it and submit it with your passport. Do not submit a passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine instruction letter from IRCC, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remained closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
So a very close friend of mine who's application is also with Mississauga talked to a very kind representative, and gave her an update of their application. She was told to wait the decision by December 2020. They were August 2019 applicant too. Glad that there were some light about their application.

Reactions: Paul09

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
So a very close friend of mine who's application is also with Mississauga talked to a very kind representative, and gave her an update of their application. She was told to wait the decision by December 2020. They were August 2019 applicant too. Glad that there were some light about their application.
What are they planning to do in Dec 2020? And what is the country of origin for PA of your friend?

djgidwani

Mar 21, 2017
Does that mean they are not going to issue any DM's till December 2020 ? Or was it specific to only her application ?

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Does that mean they are not going to issue any DM's till December 2020 ? Or was it specific to only her application ?
I think its just specific to her application, she asked the agent if they have to wait until next year, the agent told her to wait before Dec 20 2020, she should receive a decision.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
To all Indian region applicants, I request you to please keep posting on the IRCC Twitter page, take help from your MP.

VFS will start taking BIO from Nov 20, this is a second service they have resumed.

(1/4)

VAC Update

VACs will begin scheduling limited biometric appointments as of November 20 in: Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Bengaluru. Family Class applicants and Study Permit principal applicants will have priority as we phase in services.

Reactions: BharatFL

framscrim

Dec 27, 2011
So finally, after long months of waiting we got an update. IRCC still need more infor from us and here it is:

> Military Records: As per information provided on your IMM5669 - Schedule A Background/Declaration form, you indicated you are an active member of the Philippines military. Please provide additional information on the end date of your service. If possible, please provide a copy of your Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. Note that you must have an end date of service and documentation to support this from your employer. This must be received at this office by:

Does anyone know what document we can provide as my husband is still actively serving the military?

Thanks

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Are they starting to answer now? I tried calling but it just reads the same thing I see in ECAS then drops saying that there are no agents available
To reach an agent it approx. takes 30 mins. Just keep trying, you will definitely reach one.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
My MP called someone from CPC Mississauga and he said that since the CPC was closed from March to approx July, they were working from home and they are late on the applications. Since our application was send by paper, they couldn’t process it while working from home because they didn’t have all the informations and couldn’t bring it home with them. However, now they are focusing on the spouse sponshorship and they can now process our application from home with a new system even if it was sent by paper. IRCC has to finish 50k applications (spouse sponsorship) until the end of this year. Let’s just hope we are all in the 50k ones.