Missisauga VO is really frustrating.

Application Received - Aug 2019
AOR - Sept 29 2019
Biometrics - Oct 29 2019
Medical Request & CSQ - Nov 15 2019
Medical Passed - Nov 15 2019
CSQ Sent - June 2, 2020
Nothing since then.

I remember a friend of mine, before the pandemic, after they sent the CSQ, 5 days after PPR.

Missisauga used to be one of the fastest VO before. I dont know what happened, I see a lot of DM and PPR from Manila VO Philippines.

Totally frustrating.
btw since you did the medical exactly a year ago, make sure if the update is related to that.. sometimes they extend and change the date of your medical. On the clegc, is it still written Nov 15,2019 or did the date change ?

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, Has anyone received an error when you click on your application on gckey? I am getting this error message.

Bad gateway
Error 502

Page unavailable.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
What is ghost update?
When you connect in the clegc account and you are in the first page « View the applications you submitted », before you click on Check full applications status, you have to see in the section Current status « Application/profile update ». That mean something is happening in your application. If not, you’re suppose to see « Submitted ».
So the ghost update is when you see « Application/profile update»

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
It will be true only bcoz earlier the status or profile updated was not for long time.....it was change into submitted after 1 sec....last night I checked my gc key from 11 oclock
to 12oclock it remains the same profile updated .... check full application status was not opening.....when I checked it on 7oclock it again shows application or profile updated....

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
It will be true only bcoz earlier the status or profile updated was not for long time.....it was change into submitted after 1 sec....last night I checked my gc key from 11 oclock
to 12oclock it remains the same profile updated .... check full application status was not opening.....when I checked it on 7oclock it again shows application or profile updated....
Oh ok in my case it is written profile updated but the «check full application status» doesn’t open .. btw what is your timeline?