+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
is it someone has problem with gckey sign in? i tried to sign in but it reached into next page and then goes to security question page and i went to next one then it going back to home page of canada.ca
I was having the exact same issue for close to an hour a bit ago. I finally got it to go through so I could see my new message after restarting my computer, clearing my cache, and trying several more times.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I was having the exact same issue for close to an hour a bit ago. I finally got it to go through so I could see my new message after restarting my computer, clearing my cache, and trying several more times.
I got the same thing. After an hour I was able to log in and check the ghost update. No new message and Status changed back to Submitted after checking.

What's your timeline and PA country of residence?

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I got the same thing. After an hour I was able to log in and check the ghost update. No new message and Status changed back to Submitted after checking.

What's your timeline and PA country of residence?
Inland app
PA country of origin: USA

App received in Mississauga: Feb 25, 2020
Biometrics Fee Reminder Email: June 25, 2020
Linked OWP app to GCKey: August 19, 2020
OWP Approved: September 15, 2020
AOR and Linked PR app to GCKey: September 16, 2020
Received OWP in the mail: September 22, 2020
Biometrics Instruction Letter: October 19, 2020

Reactions: Paul09

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Just noticed and found my application in the "Application/Profile updated" status on the GCKey account. I tried to check but the request is timing out. Anyone from DEC 2019 batch noticed the same?

VO CPC-Mississauga
PA - India
Today I receive the ghost update....

Reactions: VJ2012

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Today I receive the ghost update....
I also saw an update yesterday evening that showed”application / profile updated”.
No change that I noticed.
Today it changed back to “submitted”
Any good guesses or comments , thanks.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Looks like a mistake from IRCC lol. They gave us false hope on top of all this stress and pain :(

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
No update....
Same here. Although our CSQ was sent much later than yours but I am not aware of anyone from India (at least who are responding to the forums), that have received medical request from CPC-M after submission of their CSQ document. Don't know how long will be the wait.

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Same here. Although our CSQ was sent much later than yours but I am not aware of anyone from India (at least who are responding to the forums), that have received medical request from CPC-M after submission of their CSQ document. Don't know how long will be the wait.
My everything is done.....I got prearrival letter in dec 2019..my medical was done on 24 nov 2019.....anyone in this group who got ppr instruction letter????any 2018 group???

Jersey1

Mar 22, 2020
In this case it might just be a Quebec specific block of some kind. PA in our application is from the United States and we're still waiting on that medical request after CSQ was sent in July. I haven't seen any evidence of anyone with an outland application having anything happen post-CSQ from CPC-M in the last few months. Other VOs seem to be moving on these though.
Hey! Realize this is 11 days old but I've seen at least one June 2019 applicant who received CSQ in Jul 2020 (from the US to QC) and they just got DM. I'm a July 2019 applicant, CSQ from March 2020 (in the middle of wave 1 and lockdowns) and no news... but they said the PA "passed the medical exam" today Oct 26th (which is weird because they had the same update as Dec 5, 2019). So CPC-M seems to be moving on USA-->QC cases.
Hope this helps... I'm almost 16 months into the process but really think it was the worst timing with COVID!

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hey! Realize this is 11 days old but I've seen at least one June 2019 applicant who received CSQ in Jul 2020 (from the US to QC) and they just got DM. I'm a July 2019 applicant, CSQ from March 2020 (in the middle of wave 1 and lockdowns) and no news... but they said the PA "passed the medical exam" today Oct 26th (which is weird because they had the same update as Dec 5, 2019). So CPC-M seems to be moving on USA-->QC cases.
Hope this helps... I'm almost 16 months into the process but really think it was the worst timing with COVID!
Yes CPC-M is moving on USA, PARIS and few other VO offices