+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Yesterday I contacted my Canadian lawyers office and they did that they have no updates for my wife's application. They also asked me to seek help from the Member of Parliament from my constituency.

My question is, has anyone received any positive feedback after contacting MPs or they get only comforting words with no action.

Do let me know. January 2020 applicant. India
MP does nothing...just gets update on your file. Missisauga is also asking MP to only contact them if its an emergency. Everything is delayed due to Covid

Reactions: MayTa

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
It really depends on the MP. All my MP does it to give us updates. Though, I know one of the MP that almost all who got contacted this MP got DM/PPR already, I dont know if its just a coincidence, like I know tons of applicant under that MP and they always get a positive update on their paper. Unfortunately, I am not under him.

Last edited:
Reactions: MayTa

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yet another weekend without any updates! Yeah!! it's easy to say this time shall pass too!! But too hard to accept and live!
Please wake up Mississauga.. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis1971

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Yet another weekend without any updates! Yeah!! it's easy to say this time shall pass too!! But too hard to accept and live!
Please wake up Mississauga.. :(
Yep :( let’s hope we’ll get good news next week ... sadly there is nothing else to do :(

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
It really depends on the MP. All my MP does it to give us updates. Though, I know one of the MP that almost all who got contacted this MP got DM/PPR already, I dont know if its just a coincidence, like I know tons of applicant under that MP and they always get a positive update on their paper. Unfortunately, I am not under him.
Who is that god sent angel?