+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
They removed the progress bar for all I believe. Maybe just to escape from the questioning from all of us regarding that! Well Played IRCC!
Seems like MVO didn't approve even a single outland application they received in 2020.
On the other side applicants around July/ August 2020 got PPR from Ottawa. They are now processing applications in an average of 4 months timeframe.
This is getting crazy! I am completely broken and hopeless now! :(
Crazy. It's almost 18 months for us. At this point we're seriously considering withdrawing our application and settling somewhere else.

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Crazy. It's almost 18 months for us. At this point we're seriously considering withdrawing our application and settling somewhere else.
It feels like if we apply now it will process much faster than waiting for the current one to get approved! So Ridiculous!

canada6424

Jan 7, 2021
They removed the progress bar for all I believe. Maybe just to escape from the questioning from all of us regarding that! Well Played IRCC!
Seems like MVO didn't approve even a single outland application they received in 2020.
On the other side applicants around July/ August 2020 got PPR from Ottawa. They are now processing applications in an average of 4 months timeframe.
This is getting crazy! I am completely broken and hopeless now! :(
Worst Management !!! Not at all processing applications based on the order in which they are received!!

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I had 15 days left on my time bar and they robbed me the satisfaction of witnessing it reaching 100%. What a slap in the face. I guess thousands of applications since just before the pandemic have crossed the 1 year mark and their phones are off the hook with complaints - solution??? - remove last shred of accountability. Time bar? What time bar???
Yeah, REALLY nice play IRCC! What a disgusting Canadian system.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Called IRCC today to see what’s going on with the application. Pretty much told me they have not started on eligibility and security yet. Been at this stage since March. Feb 2020 applicant. What are these clowns doing? Apps after are getting DM’s. So disheartening.
can you please share how you reached IRCC...I've been trying

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
can you please share how you reached IRCC...I've been trying
1-888-242-2100 you’ll have to hear the crazy long recorded messages and then follow the prompts. Should be 1 -1-2 and then whatever your app starts with. Enter in the applicants birth year after that. You can select to listen to a recorded message or speak to an agent. If you’re a authorized rep you are fine. But if you are the sponsor then you’ll need to have your spouse conferences in to validate and give permission to give details to you.

Reactions: Alexis1971

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Yesterday I contacted my Canadian lawyers office and they did that they have no updates for my wife's application. They also asked me to seek help from the Member of Parliament from my constituency.

My question is, has anyone received any positive feedback after contacting MPs or they get only comforting words with no action.

Do let me know. January 2020 applicant. India

NK^2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Yesterday I contacted my Canadian lawyers office and they did that they have no updates for my wife's application. They also asked me to seek help from the Member of Parliament from my constituency.

My question is, has anyone received any positive feedback after contacting MPs or they get only comforting words with no action.

Mine gave a status update and apparently forwarded my pointed questions to IRCC. But haven’t heard back on the latter. That’s all. I’m thinking if your MP is non liberal you may have a fighting chance since they’ll make noise.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020

November 2019 applicant. Didn’t get any help from my MP (Liberal). All she does is call IRCC and then tell me that my file is in queue for processing and due to covid i have to wait

Reactions: Alexis1971