+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I'm not sure but I spoke to a cic agent on the 24 of November he said everything went well and asked if the officer didn't send off the ppr yet then I checked ecas and it said DM
I suggest you to wait at least this week. If you don’t receive the PPR, extend the work permit just to make sure.

Can you please tell me your timelime?

Serena23

Nov 29, 2020
Ok thank you so much and I have a representative so I can only tell you this much that they received my application September 24 ,2019 and also the agent told me that my file is now in etobicoke

Last edited:
Reactions: MayTa

Dhiyadane

Jun 28, 2020
Hi all
I want to share the happy news. Finally, Mississauga is doing something to Indian Files. Got DM on Nov 28th

PA - Indian(Outland)
Sep 2019 - Application Received
Nov 2019 - AOR1
Dec 15 - SA Approval
Dec 26 - BM Request
Dec 29 - Medical Request
Dec 29 - AOR2 (Moved to CPCM)
Dec 30 - Completed BM
Jan 10 - Did Medicals
Feb 12 - Pre Arrival
Nov 28 - DM

PPR - Waiting

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hi all
I want to share the happy news. Finally, Mississauga is doing something to Indian Files. Got DM on Nov 28th

PA - Indian(Outland)
Nov 2019 - AOR1
Dec 15 - SA Approval
Dec 26 - BM Request
Dec 29 - Medical Request
Dec 30 - Completed BM
Jan 10 - Did Medicals
Feb 12 - Pre Arrival
Nov 28 - DM

PPR - Waiting
Congratulations!!

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi all

PA - Indian(Outland)
Nov 2019 - AOR1
Dec 15 - SA Approval
Dec 26 - BM Request
Dec 29 - Medical Request
Dec 30 - Completed BM
Jan 10 - Did Medicals
Feb 12 - Pre Arrival
Nov 28 - DM

PPR - Waiting
Congratulations!! Sucha positive news

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi all

PA - Indian(Outland)
Nov 2019 - AOR1
Dec 15 - SA Approval
Dec 26 - BM Request
Dec 29 - Medical Request
Dec 30 - Completed BM
Jan 10 - Did Medicals
Feb 12 - Pre Arrival
Nov 28 - DM

PPR - Waiting
Finally, thanks for sharing the timeline, keep us posted on the next steps. Congratulations!

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I just checked gckey and saw that the status said 'application updated'. Basically a ghost update. Also, noticed that the message for
Review of medical results changed to 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.'

Medicals passed date was on Nov 28, 2019. Might be ghost update was triggered because medicals expired? Any info on this would help.

Did anyone get a ghost update(no email) as well? Or noticed a similar change on your profile?

Aug 2019 application. Sponsor from Quebec and PA from India. Hoping we all here the good news in the coming week!

Thank you all!

Last edited:

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I just checked gckey and saw that the status said 'application updated'. Basically a ghost update. Also, noticed that the message for
Review of medical results changed to 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.'

Medicals passed date was on Nov 28, 2019. Might be ghost update was triggered because medicals expired? Any info on this would help.

Did anyone get a ghost update(no email) as well? Or noticed a similar change on your profile?

Aug 2019 application. Sponsor from Quebec and PA from India. Hoping we all here the good news in the coming week!

Thank you all!
I think it is because of your medicals, I think someone a few pages before had the same thing.. let´s just hope you’ll get news soon. In my case the medicals expire on December 9 so we will see if it does the same thing

Reactions: BharatFL

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015

Thank you all!

I hope its a good new, but it could also be because medicals are expired and its status changed, I know someone with that same thing

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not sure but I spoke to a cic agent on the 24 of November he said everything went well and asked if the officer didn't send off the ppr yet then I checked ecas and it said DM
Congratulations! You should take clarification from CIC directly.

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

PA - Indian(Outland)
Nov 2019 - AOR1
Dec 15 - SA Approval
Dec 26 - BM Request
Dec 29 - Medical Request
Dec 30 - Completed BM
Jan 10 - Did Medicals
Feb 12 - Pre Arrival
Nov 28 - DM

PPR - Waiting
Amazing. Congratulations!.

Do you mind sharing what is a pre-arrival update?

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I spoke to an agent at IRCC and asked on how I can make complaint with regards to the application processing delay. This is the reply I received.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

How to submit your feedback

Your feedback is important to us. You may submit a comment, compliment or complaint about IRCC services, performance or processes, such as:

• Application processing times,
  • Services,
  • Fees or refunds,
  • Online tools or the IRCC website,
  • Policy and legislation,
  • Etc.
In order to do so, please fill out the feedback form available on our website.

I have sent my complaint for services at CPC-Mississauga office and request you all do the same if you are interested. Thank you

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to an agent at IRCC and asked on how I can make complaint with regards to the application processing delay. This is the reply I received.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Your feedback is important to us. You may submit a comment, compliment or complaint about IRCC services, performance or processes, such as:

• Services,
  • Fees or refunds,
  • Etc.

I have sent my complaint for services at CPC-Mississauga office and request you all do the same if you are interested. Thank you
Thanks for sharing. I'll file a report as well

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014

Good day,

• Services,
  • Fees or refunds,
  • Etc.

Thanks for the update

Last edited: