+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca - response time

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Really? I have sent them for more than a week. Should I resend the email?
Make sure you sent it the right way
You should mention your application number in the email title
The email body should contain:
- your family name
- your given names
- date of birth
- UCI or application number again just to be safe
- your application stream ( CEC, FSW/O etc..)

Apr 6, 2017
I both raised a CSE and sent an email to Ottawa. It took me more than 1 month to hear from them (not a email reply, but an update in my profile).

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed them on July 14th and never got an email reply. It did seems like the email (explaining why I thought I did not need an RCMP) had the desired effect and additional documents were no longer needed after 21 days had passed since sending the email. Good luck!

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello Guys,

I received ITA on 1st Aug, 2017. I have some questions on PCC and work experience letters. Since my E-APR application is not submitted, the UCI number is not generated.

Can I use this email to raise these questions specific to my application?

AmSeghir

Mar 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
What kind of information can we expect from them?
I heard they can tell you where your application is being processed, but apart from that, what else can they tell? For instance, can they tell you if they've started eligibility or criminality checks?
Thnaks

Dev1992

May 5, 2019
Hello

I have tired emailing them at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, on the processing status of me application in terms of eligibility , security , etc.

I have sent them 2 mails about 2 months apart, but they never got back to me.

I am applying from outside of Canada (Asia). Is this address only valid for applications within Canada?

How else can i know my visa processing center after AOR?

Thanks in advance!
/Dev

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Hello

I have tired emailing them at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, on the processing status of me application in terms of eligibility , security , etc.

I have sent them 2 mails about 2 months apart, but they never got back to me.

I am applying from outside of Canada (Asia). Is this address only valid for applications within Canada?

How else can i know my visa processing center after AOR?

Thanks in advance!
/Dev
The ottawa visa office wont respond if they dont have your application. Is ottawa your primary visa office? I'd call CIC and ask them what your VO is.

Dev1992

May 5, 2019
The ottawa visa office wont respond if they dont have your application. Is ottawa your primary visa office? I'd call CIC and ask them what your VO is.
Hello thanks a lot

I do not know what the visa office is and that’s what I actually need to find out. Is there something like a general mail address that I can write to, to get this information? Or any other place where I can find the visa office ?
Thanks in advance

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Hello thanks a lot

I do not know what the visa office is and that’s what I actually need to find out. Is there something like a general mail address that I can write to, to get this information? Or any other place where I can find the visa office ?
Thanks in advance
you can find out by calling CIC and asking the agent. that's the quickest way. get the textnow app (if you're outside canada) and call 888-242-2100. you can also order gcms but that'll take months.

Reactions: Dev1992 and AlvaroP