+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVID19 - Client Instruction letter for the applications who received Passport request in the past

terencepin

Nov 2, 2020
I am hoping you got your Passport stamped.

But I am in same position like yours. DID you get any instruction letter how ?
No my passport is not stamped yet, was waiting for the 2 way courier letter to be emailed to me. But on Nov 13 new set of instructions have been shared by Canada in India

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Anyone got reply from VFS for further steps?
We got our ppr requests and emailed vfs on 10th Nov and yet to receive any further correspondences.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
No my passport is not stamped yet, was waiting for the 2 way courier letter to be emailed to me. But on Nov 13 new set of instructions have been shared by Canada in India
Yes. It seems we can send the passport to VFS without the instruction letter. I mailed to VFS Helpline and waiting for their response regarding 2 way courier instruction. Will keep you posted here

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone got reply from VFS for further steps?
We got our ppr requests and emailed vfs on 10th Nov and yet to receive any further correspondences.
Refer the latest update from Canada in India on Facebook or Twitter. As per the instruction, Email the VFS helpline and wait for their response

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Refer the latest update from Canada in India on Facebook or Twitter. As per the instruction, Email the VFS helpline and wait for their response
I was looking for a timeline but got their reply today. Seems like they do not have 2 way courier facility in all states yet.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
I was looking for a timeline but got their reply today. Seems like they do not have 2 way courier facility in all states yet.
Are you refering to any specific state? I am asking on behalf of my spouse who is in India and wants to submit her passport

umangpopli

Jan 24, 2021
I am permanent resident in Canada and received the PPR for my overseas spouse in the month of April 2020. Waiting for the client instruction letter. The wait goes on and on . .
Hi,

I am stuck in similar situation as of yours. Did you got any update on client instruction letter to submit the passport?