+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Covid-19 Exception Authorization letter Processing Time

Edmonddd

Mar 18, 2016
Hey Guys, would any of you share how long to get Authorization Letter to invite traveller visa people to Canada during Covid -19 times, please?
Like when sent email to IRCC and when get Authorization letter from them, please. I appreciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Guys, would any of you share how long to get Authorization Letter to invite traveller visa people to Canada during Covid -19 times, please?
Like when sent email to IRCC and when get Authorization letter from them, please. I appreciated.
Don’t book any tickets until you get the authorization.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello guys.
do you know if the father of a canadian citizen who has multiple entry visa needs authorization letter or any other form except the copy of canadian passport of his son to travel to canada?

mohsink988

Oct 13, 2020
Hello guys.
do you know if the father of a canadian citizen who has multiple entry visa needs authorization letter or any other form except the copy of canadian passport of his son to travel to canada?
father will be considered as immideate family member and thus will NOT require any type of authorization letter. Make sure he has documents to prove relation with his son. Birth certificate, son's passport copy etc.
Thanks

guzah

Oct 12, 2016
Hello All,
I'm a Permanent Residence,
I've applied for my mother-in-law's Visiting Visa ( immediate Family) since February. But currently, we are stuck at "Biometrics completed" since March 19th.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be the issue or what I can do? Thanks