+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Covid -19/Biometrics situation - Please help!!!

hanin142

Jul 30, 2016
Dubai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/11/2016
Doc's Request.
01/03/2017 ITA
AOR Received.
14/03/2017
I had applied TRV for my parents to visit Canada from Kerala, India. They got the biometrics request but they are worried about travelling to Chennai/Bangalore VFS for the biometrics due to the Covid situation.

Questions:
Is TRV application in process even though biometrics have not been submitted yet?
How do I apply for an extension for the biometrics deadline?
Are the Chennai/Bangalore VFS offices accepting biometrics during the covid situation ?

c_tintin2

Mar 20, 2020
hi my problem is also about biometrics, i'm from Philippines and the VFS global office here is closed due to COVID. I don't know if they consider extensions for my online application to be complete. They only allow 30 days to complete my online application.

I hope and pray this crisis will end soon so we can move forward with our application.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
hi my problem is also about biometrics, i'm from Philippines and the VFS global office here is closed due to COVID. I don't know if they consider extensions for my online application to be complete. They only allow 30 days to complete my online application.

I hope and pray this crisis will end soon so we can move forward with our application.
I believe it has been moved from 30 days to 90 days. Not sure though.