+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVID-19 and CoPR/PRV extension !

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
no dear i havent got anything after general response mail on 5aug which i got after raising ready to travel webform..got excited on hearing that someone on this thread got the 4 point mail.

ShroffM

Jul 20, 2020
Hi everyone. Was wondering if anyone has recently filed a ready to travel web form with the quarantine details etc. If yes, did you receive a reply from IRCC regarding the travel Authorization? Also if you could share the details of the plan, it would be great. We have filed our ready to travel but haven't received any response.

Marzipan

Mar 18, 2020
We got issued new COPRs instead of a AL which means we still cannot travel as with the new COPRs we no longer fall under the travel exemptions - trying to get this corrected asap. Highly frustrating

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
We got issued new COPRs instead of a AL which means we still cannot travel as with the new COPRs we no longer fall under the travel exemptions - trying to get this corrected asap. Highly frustrating
but i think with renewed copr,u can travel now coz its valid n was originally issued before 18 march..if thats the case for you..n may i please know from which country u belong to ?? n was ur visa stamped again??

Marzipan

Mar 18, 2020
but i think with renewed copr,u can travel now coz its valid n was originally issued before 18 march..if thats the case for you..n may i please know from which country u belong to ?? n was ur visa stamped again??
Am trying to get that clarified by the VO - we also got issued a letter from IRCC saying we cannot travel as the issue date is after 18/03/20 so looks like they are taking the new issue date as that is the valid COPR. Will be pushing for them to issue a Authorisation Letter

We are in the UK (Dutch and British), didn't need a stamp

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi.!
my visa was COPR visa was issued in October and getting expired on Feb 2021. I requested for visa extension and today I received a mail saying they have cancelled my existing visa and asked me to send the passports back to issue new visa.
do they stamp new visa and COPR on my passports or they only cancel my existing ones? Please let me know anyone who have gone through same process?
@legalfalcon pls help

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi.!
my visa was COPR visa was issued in October and getting expired on Feb 2021. I requested for visa extension and today I received a mail saying they have cancelled my existing visa and asked me to send the passports back to issue new visa.
do they stamp new visa and COPR on my passports or they only cancel my existing ones? Please let me know anyone who have gone through same process?
@legalfalcon pls help
Hi,

have you raised a web form for this or directly sent an email to the office from where you got the PPR mail?

usa2canada2021

Nov 11, 2020
Hi.!
@legalfalcon pls help
Hi,

I am also in the same boat.

1) Can you please let me know which country are you from?
2) Which date did you request IRCC for visa extension?
3) how long did IRCC take to reply to send the passports back to IRCC?
4) How did you raise request for extension? - Web form/Email directly to office
5) Did IRCC issue new visa on passports?

Thanks in advance.

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Hi.!
@legalfalcon pls help
hi there
we are on the same boat
i hope you dont mind sharing on how did you raise this request for extension tru a webform or a direct email?
hoping for your reply
im getting anxious with all theses uncertainty
many tnx

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
Hi.!
@legalfalcon pls help
This is really important news. Would you mind keeping us updated regarding how long the visa gets extended at last for you? Thanks. How did you raise the application for extending the visa?

sd.manojkumar

Jan 21, 2018
@Nimz10

Hi, I got my copr expiry date as 6th Feb 2021 and i have submitted a webform requesting for extension. My VO is NDVO., can you please really post your what further happened on your visa ? This will really help lot of people.

Ahmed_2001

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
my COPR was issued in November 2020
and it expires in August 2021

and it seems travel restrictions are going to be extended for another month after June 21 which would make it very unlikely to be able to travel before my COPR expiry date

my COPR is after March 2020 and I m not exempted from travel restrictions:
am I allowed to request for COPR extension?
if so should I submit my request now? or wait until it is expired?