+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVID-19 and CoPR/PRV extension !

ushma rao

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Got an email today to check the application and there was a request letter, which is basically asking to send the passport and photographs within 30 days.

A little aloof with the whole process - is this the PPR?

Application received - October 9th 2019.
If you don’t mind me asking.
Was your application for spousal or express entry ?

anoop2u

Mar 27, 2020
Got an email today to check the application and there was a request letter, which is basically asking to send the passport and photographs within 30 days.

A little aloof with the whole process - is this the PPR?

Application received - October 9th 2019.
Hi Siddsin,

Could you please tell is your application spousal PR application (Outland). Is it the pre arrival letter your received or Passport request letter (PPR)? If so from which visa office you received the letter? How you are going to submit the passport for stamping when the VFS is closed? Could you please clearly clarify if you don't mind. Thanks...

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Can you please tell us if you received any application updated messages to your email prior to the PPR letter?
Yes, I got three ghost updates back to back (almost consecutive days). The first one removed my medical date of October 22 2019, the second one renewed my medical date to September 29, 2020, and the third one had the request letter in the messages.

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi Siddsin,

Could you please tell is your application spousal PR application (Outland). Is it the pre arrival letter your received or Passport request letter (PPR)? If so from which visa office you received the letter? How you are going to submit the passport for stamping when the VFS is closed? Could you please clearly clarify if you don't mind. Thanks...
My application is Express Entry. It says "the processing of your application for PR in canada is almost complete. You must complete the following step within 30 days in order to issue your confirmation of PR and, if applicable, PR visa".

It asks me to submit the passport, two photos, pre-paid return label and Annex A (basically the mailing address) and mail it to an address in Ottawa.

Reactions: anoop2u

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
My application is Express Entry. It says "the processing of your application for PR in canada is almost complete. You must complete the following step within 30 days in order to issue your confirmation of PR and, if applicable, PR visa".

It asks me to submit the passport, two photos, pre-paid return label and Annex A (basically the mailing address) and mail it to an address in Ottawa.
I think you can submit your passport at any nearest vac right? No need to send it to ottawa is it?

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Yes, I got three ghost updates back to back (almost consecutive days). The first one removed my medical date of October 22 2019, the second one renewed my medical date to September 29, 2020, and the third one had the request letter in the messages.
I think my case is a little different. I got an update which basically removed my earlier medical date and put a new date for medical and then at the same time there we as a letter saying that they have reopened my application and canceled my expired copr

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
I raised a ready to travel webform with my VO in London UK and they told me to raise another ready to travel webform to ircc Canada as they are processing those requests. My ppr was before 18 th March and COPR dated April 2020 so it looks like they might be taking ppr date into consideration? my COPR has expired so I need to wait for them to issue me with an authorisation letter ... so tired of this constant wait! After 3 years I’m just exhausted with it all! Really want to move to Canada ASAP!

Reactions: smithplato

AD94

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
I need to know what and how details are included in webform of ready to travel. I am raising the webform again for the last time so I need it to be perfect. Can nyone send me theirs or help me out. Thank you.

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
i g

i got a reply from ircc for travel authorization they told me send me quarantine details and place of stay and proof of funds after that they will send me letter and I have to fly with that..they are giving me 60 days extension
Did you get the Authorization letter. I heard that few people got the letter on the 8th day after submitting the documents.