31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
nazia2k said:
I hate such social networking sites because of privacy and security reasons.
:eek: Really

yar facebook provide u superb privacy and security. try krany mein keya hai? u surprised me tht u didnt use facebook. u kddng...right

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nazia2k said:
I hate such social networking sites because of privacy and security reasons.
;DI think, u r still using Orkut. cz u r d only one dere ;D...hahahhah

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi guyz...
Sorry 4 delay...cz my gmail z nt responding properly...i'll send it to in d morning. InshAllah

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
check ur emails...al d best

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
One piece of junk that you sent me as a sample. Sorry to be rude but that is not a covering letter but a short novel with complex minute details. :pI stopped reading in the middle because I was gasping for breath. Follow kiss method suggested by Umair. It sounded like you were hell bent on trying to convince visa officer for your return to your lovely country Pakistan. Visa officer will still review your all docs through a methodical system implemented by them. Good luck.

It is just my opinion. Everyone is a free soul. They can use their own mind.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazia2k said:
One piece of junk that you sent me as a sample. Sorry to be rude but that is not a covering letter but a short novel with complex minute details. :pI stopped reading in the middle because I was gasping for breath. Follow kiss method suggested by Umair. It sounded like you were hell bent on trying to convince visa officer for your return to your lovely country Pakistan. Visa officer will still review your all docs through a methodical system implemented by them. Good luck.

It is just my opinion. Everyone is a free soul. They can use their own mind.
for a sample it sure is long :eek: , but it does a good job of presentation

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
maan2010 said:
:eek: Really

yar facebook provide u superb privacy and security. try krany mein keya hai? u surprised me tht u didnt use facebook. u kddng...right
Nope . It is not, trust me . I always try to say things based on experience and real facts. Nothing is super secure in this world apart from death .

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Obeid_oo said:
for a sample it sure is long :eek: , but it does a good job of presentation
If you have already reviewed your case with such precision. Go and issue study permit by yourself. What the hell as a visa officer I'm doing here.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazia2k said:
If you have already reviewed your case with such precision. Go and issue study permit by yourself. What the hell as a visa officer I'm doing here.
well this sample has some very good points that can be taken under different scenarios ( different cases)

and I think this is pretty ideal , I do not know about the VO or how he would take it but yes the cover

letter( different cases) plus documents with proof and all would be enough .

I'm no VO

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
A short one might work with important details on it but most applicants do copy/paste job with no creativity on their part. Every one is free to do whatever they feel like. I just expressed my opinion about it.

I'm no visa officer. Do you think when you go for a interview either face to face or over the phone . Does visa officer have ample time for asking questions regaring such minute details?

atakch

Apr 7, 2011
Hi everyone,
Can any one send me a copy of cover letter for visa application on my email ali.takch@yahoo.com
Thanks for sharing :) :)

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazia2k said:
A short one might work with important details on it but most applicants do copy/paste job with no creativity on their part. Every one is free to do whatever they feel like. I just expressed my opinion about it.

I'm no visa officer. Do you think when you go for a interview either face to face or over the phone . Does visa officer have ample time for asking questions regaring such minute details?
Well you're right about the copy and paste part , many do that .

yes , time is a big player here ,if i am called in for interview by the VO ( God forbid) :eek: , then

depending on what is doubtful in my app I would be questioned , for a minute detail , I don't think so .