+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courtship or after marriage

jadugarbaba

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Quick clarification

Right now i m in courtship with my would be..so can i think of lets say do money transfer, insurance policies before getting married....

Or this is to be done after marriage?

Confused.....

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
jadugarbaba said:
Quick clarification

Right now i m in courtship with my would be..so can i think of lets say do money transfer, insurance policies before getting married....

Or this is to be done after marriage?

Confused.....

jadugarbaba said:
Thoughts guyss
People that advise on this forum give their own time to do so for free and from many different time zones. It can take many hours or longer to receive an answer. Post your query and wait instead of bumping your thread after only 20 minutes. If you are in need of answers that fast, you should consider hiring a lawyer or consultant.

You can send her money whenever you want.

jadugarbaba

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
canuck_in_uk said:
People that advise on this forum give their own time to do so for free and from many different time zones. It can take many hours or longer to receive an answer. Post your query and wait instead of bumping your thread after only 20 minutes. If you are in need of answers that fast, you should consider hiring a lawyer or consultant.

You can send her money whenever you want.
Sorry. thank you for your inputs.

so it does not matter when i transfer money using western union. so even if i do this before marriage, i can use those receipts as part of proof that show financial support to my would be....

but on a second thought, will this not cause red flag that although we are still not married, i am transfering funds...just curious

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
jadugarbaba said:
Sorry. thank you for your inputs.

so it does not matter when i transfer money using western union. so even if i do this before marriage, i can use those receipts as part of proof that show financial support to my would be....

but on a second thought, will this not cause red flag that although we are still not married, i am transfering funds...just curious
Why would it be a red flag? She is your fiancee.

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
canuck_in_uk said:
Why would it be a red flag? She is your fiancee.
me and my husband met online and he took my emotional and financial responsibility even we didn't met in person.we put all the proofs of Western Union receipts and gifts.our case is in process now.I don't think so itz a red flag.actually now a days the one of the requirement is financial support.our lawyer suggest there is a old saying people normally spend on whom they really care.so provide whtevr u have.