+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COURSE AFTER MASTERS MBA

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
I got offer letter from St clair and lambton colleg sarnia in 1yr HRM nd from Fleming college in Project management....Can u help me out which course i have to select .....i completed MBA HR in 2016 after done bsc maths so tell me Seniors to help me out with visa (applied in non spp)

nunna3112

May 23, 2017
human resources seems to have good openings in ontario state, do not apply with your MBA as it becomes a higher qualification. HRM program is good but make sure your study matches your undergraduation. If not you can try for another masters or Phd if you want to apply with MBA. Project management is pretty fine, when it comes to construction is what i heard of, IT project management requires good experience which are usually bagged by immigrants. My personal opinion is HR jobs are good, but do not apply visa by showing MBA. Better get a program related to your undergraduation, get visa then once you land there, try changing the program. Good luck.

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
human resources seems to have good openings in ontario state, do not apply with your MBA as it becomes a higher qualification. HRM program is good but make sure your study matches your undergraduation. If not you can try for another masters or Phd if you want to apply with MBA. Project management is pretty fine, when it comes to construction is what i heard of, IT project management requires good experience which are usually bagged by immigrants. My personal opinion is HR jobs are good, but do not apply visa by showing MBA. Better get a program related to your undergraduation, get visa then once you land there, try changing the program. Good luck.
But i already shown mba first time while applying in the past so its not possible for me to hide this so is it good to go with HRM ?? I found it relavant instead of project management and others

nunna3112

May 23, 2017
let me explain you how it works

Assuming your interest is to settle in canada by getting a PR, first you need to enter into canada.

1. If you are a graduate of masters degree, either apply for PhD or masters again (it becomes double masters, you need to convince with strong SOP), you can try PhD in Organizational development, PhD in Employee relations, PhD Organizational Psychology.

2. To take a postgraduate diploma/certificate program (which is lower than a masters and higher than bachelors), better go with your undergraduation degree. You can try PGD in statistics, PGD in data analytics

So for your scenario, I suggest you to apply again through your undergraduation, by getting admitted into PGD related to your UG. this will benefit you with higher chances of visa getting approved, later once you land you can move to HR.

But, if you are sure to move ahead only with your MBA and PGD in HR, its fine but have a strong SOP, may be you can state like the MBA you have done is a general management without specialization, and now you need to specialize in one year program. Give a strong reason to them. This might help, just try your luck.

HR job scope seems good than project management in canada.

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks for valua
let me explain you how it works

Assuming your interest is to settle in canada by getting a PR, first you need to enter into canada.

1. If you are a graduate of masters degree, either apply for PhD or masters again (it becomes double masters, you need to convince with strong SOP), you can try PhD in Organizational development, PhD in Employee relations, PhD Organizational Psychology.

2. To take a postgraduate diploma/certificate program (which is lower than a masters and higher than bachelors), better go with your undergraduation degree. You can try PGD in statistics, PGD in data analytics

So for your scenario, I suggest you to apply again through your undergraduation, by getting admitted into PGD related to your UG. this will benefit you with higher chances of visa getting approved, later once you land you can move to HR.

But, if you are sure to move ahead only with your MBA and PGD in HR, its fine but have a strong SOP, may be you can state like the MBA you have done is a general management without specialization, and now you need to specialize in one year program. Give a strong reason to them. This might help, just try your luck.

HR job scope seems good than project management in canada.
thanks for your valuable reply sir...

2nd point you mentioned regarding apply with my UG Bsc(Maths) andtry pgd program u mentioned. but my consultant told me that you have allready one rejection and if you apply with UG VO will surelly tell you that why you done MBA and will blaim about Fake representation of Document and all can banned lifetime banned for immigration so i am not sure with this..so i am going for HRM program with My MBA because its a part of studied which i studied only in semester 4 so for to gain indepth in HR i would like to apply for this

nunna3112

May 23, 2017
oh fine, then in that case the only option you have is going ahead with your MBA with a strong SOP. Make sure you convince the VO that you are going to study HR specialization because you have studied MBA general management, and would like to start a recruitment firm in india or wanted to work in your relative firm or etc (this is to prove that you have strong ties to india) Good luck.

rsura

Mar 2, 2022
Hi,

I have a similar background as yours MBA-HR. Which course and university will be good? Please suggest