+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courier to WES Canada from India

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people

I just went through few threads about sending documents through India Post. I was flabbergasted to know that documents have not yet reached their destination even after 10 days of dispatch. Pathetic bureaucratic and miserable India Post service. As you know nothing works in the Indian government, except graft ???

In that case I would suggest to courier your parcel through IMFS (http://www.imfs.co.in). They have a tie up with DHL and those people are extremely co-operative. And charges are very reasonable, just INR 750. The tracking number was available the very next daySo instead of spending money on the dormant India Post, better route your documents through IMFS.

*I am not making any marketing efforts for IMFS. This is for the benefit of people at large.

prav082

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hello,

Can you please confirm the postal address of WES canada???
Is it below one??

World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Also can you please give detailed explanation of documents required to be send?? I have done B. Tech. CSE from U.P. Technical University, Lucknow, India...

Thanks,
Praveen

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Postal address is correct. Just mention your WES ref number on the top of it and even all the documents.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mumbai-university-wes-eca-evaulation-step-by-step-guide-t274447.0.html

Reactions: SHOEMON

dnagarajand

Feb 11, 2015
Hello good people

Myself and my need to get ECA from WES, is it okay to send mine and my wife's documents is the same envelope?
Has anyone from this forum done tried this before?

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Hi people

I just went through few threads about sending documents through India Post. I was flabbergasted to know that documents have not yet reached their destination even after 10 days of dispatch. Pathetic bureaucratic and miserable India Post service. As you know nothing works in the Indian government, except graft ???

In that case I would suggest to courier your parcel through IMFS (http://www.imfs.co.in). They have a tie up with DHL and those people are extremely co-operative. And charges are very reasonable, just INR 750. The tracking number was available the very next daySo instead of spending money on the dormant India Post, better route your documents through IMFS.

*I am not making any marketing efforts for IMFS. This is for the benefit of people at large.
if u r going to use post mail is US or canada.. its gonna take the same amt of time as frm india... so its not an indian issue.. its post mail issue all over the world..

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can conclude that DHL and Fedex are two prominent courier services provider in India.