+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Courier received, what next??

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
could any one explain to me
i check my status with the number they gave to me which starts with letter E
I FOUND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 31, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ?
IS THIS MEAN THAT THE NUMBER THAT THEY SENT TO ME IS MY FILE NUMBER WHICH STARTS WITH E NOT B?OR I AM STILL AWAITING RESPONSE EITHER PER OR NER FROM CIO,,
I DINT GET ANY LETTER FROM THEM TILL NOW AND I SENT THEM TO RESEND IT AGAIN TO ME BUT TILL NOW NOTHI NG COMES

CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN TO ME PLZ
REGARDS

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
doctorahmed said:
could any one explain to me
i check my status with the number they gave to me which starts with letter E
I FOUND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 31, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ?
IS THIS MEAN THAT THE NUMBER THAT THEY SENT TO ME IS MY FILE NUMBER WHICH STARTS WITH E NOT B?OR I AM STILL AWAITING RESPONSE EITHER PER OR NER FROM CIO,,
I DINT GET ANY LETTER FROM THEM TILL NOW AND I SENT THEM TO RESEND IT AGAIN TO ME BUT TILL NOW NOTHI NG COMES

CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN TO ME PLZ
REGARDS
Next step for you is Received by Visa Office, you will also get a letter from your VO (New Delhi VO sends snail mail, I am not sure about your VO). else, let me know your VO and I will find it out for you.

After receiving this, the actual process starts at Visa Office(VO), followed by : Background Check, Medicals,PCC, Interview(optional) and then Passport request.

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
doctorahmed said:
thanks spyder
my visa office is cairo in egypt
regards
They might send your email/snail mail depend on case by case so please keep checking that.

Thanks,
-spyder

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
theshivster said:
Excellent post basmalahh :D
Thanks theshivster,
Glad it helped :)

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
DEAR BASMALAH
SALAMOALIKUM
COULD YOU PLZ TELL ME HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO TRANSFERE FILE FROM CIO TO VISA OFFICE IN CAIRO
AS I UNDERSTAND FROM MY CASE THAT THEY FINISH MY ELIGABILITY REVIEW ON 31 MARCH 2011 BUT TILL NOW STATUS SHOWS ELIUGABILITY REVIEW COMPLETE AND I CONTACTED THE CAIRO VISA OFFICE AND THEY SENT ME A REPLAY THAT THEY DIDNOT RECEIVE ANY FILE SHOWING MY FILE NUMBER TILL 29/JULY/2011
RAMADAN KAREEM
REGARDS

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
spyder2011 said:
Thanks Thalia, +1 for you!

My courier was also stuck for sometime at Halifax. I have given my credit card so just lets wait and see. Will keep you posted about the progress. I hope our applications processes fast 8)

hey buddy ,

what is ur current status, i am also from delhi, my application reached there on 29th june 2011, and i sent it through DHL and it is showing the same delivered to halifax and signed by a person name Mike.

Please give me your contact number

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
basmalahh said:
When you send your application it passes by several phases..
1st phase: Completeness phase:
The CIO officer checks that your application is complete & that all the required documents have been supplied.
They then encash your Credit card or Bank cheque.
(so if your payment got encashed, that would mean that you passed the first phase, where you application was found complete.. & that's usually done in a week's time, sometimes it took 3 weeks, though not common.
If your application was found complete & your cheque got en-cashed they start eligibility review in CIO.
If unfortunately the application was found incomplete they do not encash the cheque & they resend the application back by regular mail which takes from 1-3 months to reach the applicant

2nd phase: CIO eligibility review phase:
The CIO officer checks your papers & ensures that your NOC follows the ministral rules. He also counts your points.. & makes sure that ALL papers follow the eligibility criteria, with the IELTS and all..
If the officer finds your application eligible & everything is fine, he gives you a positive eligibility review (PER) & transfers your application to your relevant Visa Office, then sends an email if the applicant supplied an email in his application (in which there is your file number & client number) to inform you of that.
If unfortunately the application was found not eligible (NER) for processing (e.g. not enough work experience, not enough points) they send an email by that informing the applicant.
That usually occurs 30-120 days from the day you submitted your application.

In this phase, & after you recieve a file number/client number, you can start checking your ecase status (online application status) from the following link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

3rd phase: The VO: (differs a bit from one visa office to the other, but the following is in short)
2nd AORs sent (by email or mail according to VO),
Another fast eligibility review is being done, background & security checks. Medical Request, Police certificate request, Request for Permanent Residence fee & Passport requests (by mail).
If unfortunately anything is missing, they will contact you (probably by email, sometimes by phone calls)
Ends by issuing the visa :) soon inshAllah (by god's will)

You can follow the post 26 June applicants time-lines through this spreadsheet
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=

This website is from one of our forum members (Wayne), a good one, you can have more information from it as well..
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/

another sweet blog from another forum colleague (Indira):
http://indiraprabhakaran.com/blog/

best wishes,
basmalahh

thanks mate, it was very informative

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
abhishekgoel007 said:
hey buddy ,

what is ur current status, i am also from delhi, my application reached there on 29th june 2011, and i sent it through DHL and it is showing the same delivered to halifax and signed by a person name Mike.

Please give me your contact number
My Current status is RBVO.

shari72

Aug 4, 2011
I M WORKING IN DUBAI AND FIND ONE PERSON WHO SAID TO ME WIL GET FOR ME WORK VISA FOR CANADA AND WILL STAMP WITHIN 6 MONTH AFTER LMO COME
I M FROM PAKSITAN AND RESDNICE IN DUBAI
I WANT ASK HOW TAKE TIME FOR COMPLTE LMO AND TAKE EMBASSY FOR VISA STAMP PLS TELL ME THIS THEN I WILL START PROCEES AND AFTER WORK VISA CAN I APPPLY PR IN CANADA ??

srshakya

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
Nomination.....
18-05-2011 process on date 21 July, 2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
14-06-2011 and process on date 21-07-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
basmalahh said:
When you send your application it passes by several phases..
1st phase: Completeness phase:
The CIO officer checks that your application is complete & that all the required documents have been supplied.
They then encash your Credit card or Bank cheque.
(so if your payment got encashed, that would mean that you passed the first phase, where you application was found complete.. & that's usually done in a week's time, sometimes it took 3 weeks, though not common.
If your application was found complete & your cheque got en-cashed they start eligibility review in CIO.
If unfortunately the application was found incomplete they do not encash the cheque & they resend the application back by regular mail which takes from 1-3 months to reach the applicant

2nd phase: CIO eligibility review phase:
The CIO officer checks your papers & ensures that your NOC follows the ministral rules. He also counts your points.. & makes sure that ALL papers follow the eligibility criteria, with the IELTS and all..
If the officer finds your application eligible & everything is fine, he gives you a positive eligibility review (PER) & transfers your application to your relevant Visa Office, then sends an email if the applicant supplied an email in his application (in which there is your file number & client number) to inform you of that.
If unfortunately the application was found not eligible (NER) for processing (e.g. not enough work experience, not enough points) they send an email by that informing the applicant.
That usually occurs 30-120 days from the day you submitted your application.

In this phase, & after you recieve a file number/client number, you can start checking your ecase status (online application status) from the following link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

3rd phase: The VO: (differs a bit from one visa office to the other, but the following is in short)
2nd AORs sent (by email or mail according to VO),
Another fast eligibility review is being done, background & security checks. Medical Request, Police certificate request, Request for Permanent Residence fee & Passport requests (by mail).
If unfortunately anything is missing, they will contact you (probably by email, sometimes by phone calls)
Ends by issuing the visa :) soon inshAllah (by god's will)

You can follow the post 26 June applicants time-lines through this spreadsheet
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=

This website is from one of our forum members (Wayne), a good one, you can have more information from it as well..
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/

another sweet blog from another forum colleague (Indira):
http://indiraprabhakaran.com/blog/

best wishes,
basmalahh