File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
12-01-2015, 28-06-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Hi Guys, we're in the middle of the application making and we have some questions

I'm submitting from Israel, and in the form of specific instruction for the middle east region - form 3911E
I don't know what should I fill from there, all that concerns me is the supplementary information form - travel history, education and employment
and military service. the rest of the pages are for applicants from Islamabad, Afghanistan or Abu Dhabi, UAE
so I do not need to fill it up, right?

also, we are putting the documents that not apply to us with the application, and check them across with N/A. we don't want to risk misunderstanding that we forgot to include those forms and have the application returned to us.. do you have more tips from past experience to avoid application being returned?

about the proof of relationship.. we have tons of conversations on multiple communication platforms. but we don't want to send it all, as it is invading our privacy and it has nothing to do with immigration officers. do you have any suggestions of how to avoid including those logs?
we were thinking about printing the amount of pages that it will take to print and show them that we have about 800 pages full of communications.
will that be sufficient? any other ideas?

thank god for this forum, you are the best!

WeeHippieElf

Jul 20, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2015
Doc's Request.
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 13-11-2015!!!
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 09-01-2016!!!!!
LANDED..........
21-05-2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dannysh said:
about the proof of relationship.. we have tons of conversations on multiple communication platforms. but we don't want to send it all, as it is invading our privacy and it has nothing to do with immigration officers. do you have any suggestions of how to avoid including those logs?
we were thinking about printing the amount of pages that it will take to print and show them that we have about 800 pages full of communications.
we didn't submit any of our conversations. we did searches in our email inboxes for emails to and from each other, then sent in screen shots of that - showing just the subject lines and dates for years of emails between us. my husband sends me a postcard nearly every week, and i scanned the written side of one of the less private and personal ones and the picture side of all of the others - showing how many he sends but not feeling like our privacy was invaded in the process. since most of our communication is done through hours-long Skype calls, we printed off a few screen shots of our Skype history showing daily calls lasting several hours each, a few weeks at a time, every few months over the course of 4.5 years - no actual conversations shown, but an obvious ongoing lengthy communication. just a couple ideas of ways to keep your relationship private but still satisfy the immigration officer that it is genuine. good luck! :)

SamHom

Oct 5, 2015
We didn't submit any logs what so ever. However we had a bunch of other proof such as pictures, wedding receipts, trips to each other etc. It looks like it was fine since we are currently just waiting for the landing interview and then we're done.

sara94_ca

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dannysh said:
Hi Guys, we're in the middle of the application making and we have some questions

I'm submitting from Israel, and in the form of specific instruction for the middle east region - form 3911E
I don't know what should I fill from there, all that concerns me is the supplementary information form - travel history, education and employment
and military service. the rest of the pages are for applicants from Islamabad, Afghanistan or Abu Dhabi, UAE
so I do not need to fill it up, right?

also, we are putting the documents that not apply to us with the application, and check them across with N/A. we don't want to risk misunderstanding that we forgot to include those forms and have the application returned to us.. do you have more tips from past experience to avoid application being returned?

thank god for this forum, you are the best!
Haha i sent 1000 pages of conversation log out of 10000 pages. I also sent 40 pictures of our vacation, profesional wedding pictures taken at a studio, and my boarding passes.