Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Hi All,

Profile: Master degree in Canada. Did not mention India B.Tech in EE profile

Work Experience: 1+ in Canada. Did not mention foreign work experience and few month of Canadian experience in EE

Current Score: 495. Awaiting ITA

Questions:

1. I had an old passport in India but I changed it to the new one before coming to Canada in 2013. All my Stamping and everything is on New Passport. My old passport number is mentioned in the current one. Do I submit the copy of Old passport and mention this in LOE during e-APR ??

2. I got PGWP in May 2015 but I got it updated also in Mar 2016. Expiry date remains same i.e. till May 2018. Do I need to submit the copy of previous PGWP also (ofcourse while stating in LOE) or no need to submit this ? My passport only has new/latest PGWP affixed.

3. In my reference letter: main letter with roles and responsibilities + Offer Letter + T4 + NOA from CRA. Should I add Paystub ?

4. In Education placeholder: Only Canadian Master degree +Transcript is enough OR Btech degree/transcript also required ??

5. In LOE, I am mentioning that I have been invited under ITA and not required to show any funds. Is that fine ?

Please respond.