+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Country of education

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hey Guys,

I am in process of acquiring my ECA from WES Canada and wanted your opinion/advise with regards to the below :-

Country of Education
In my context, I am a resident of Kingdom of Bahrain where I did my 3 years Bachelors degree in Business Administration(BBA) from Birla Institute of Technology (Bahrain campus) which is based in Mesra, Ranchi (India). However, the institute shut down its Bahrain operation in 2010.

Q1) What do I mention my country of education as ?
a) Bahrain ? If yes Birla appears under the higher education category however my course BBA does not appear and needs to be manually entered.Further, does that mean there would be any issues ?

b) India ? Since the parent university is based in Mesra, Ranchi. If I do choose so the degree appears in the drop down list as well.

P.S :- All my transcripts for 6 semester and final degree have Mesra, Ranchi mentioned.

Need your urgent help to avoid any unwanted delays once I go ahead and submit. Please comment based on experience.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
This is easy, when dealing with CIC or CBSA always be completely truthful. You see, they are watching for inconsistencies and doctoring your Education is one way to send a message. The message you send causes a charge of misrepresentation and you are banned for five years. Don't do it; they WILL catch it. The way to do it and impress people is to write your story down EXACTLY as it happened and send the letter. These people are human, they realize the problems you folks sometimes have with documentation and if it really looks like the whole story has been sent in it is a BIG positive for you.