+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counting of Foreign work experience

sankarjana

Aug 26, 2018
Hello team,

I am meeting the requirements of of 71 in the Selection factor where the minimum requirement is 67 to be eligible under Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry pool.)

Under this, Work experience is got a score of 15 points if you have a foreign work experience of 6 or more years.

But when I try to calculate my CRS, there is no option to show my foreign work experience and its not adding the points as well. without mentioning the Work experience my CRS is coming only 353, when i do personally. but the mail which i received from one consultant based on my profile, my CRS is 445

Could anyone please guide me to get my correct CRS score? May be i am missing some info.

In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?

It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level.

"Skilled work" in the NOC is:

• managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)
  • professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)
  • technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.

Please guide me what to fill for the above question, I am not sure its asking for foreign experience or Canada Experience

sankarjana

Aug 26, 2018

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Well u if think u r confusing between FSW score which is out of 100 and u have 71 with express entry score. Moreover the copy pasted writing which u showed in your previous post is asking u about your Canada experience which obviously u don’t have

So I have to select federal work option which is rite below the Canadian one. Select the value 3+ experience and then u will see a different score

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
What's the breakdown that you are getting? How can anyone comment on your total CRS score without knowing each of the components? If consultant is giving you a different score ask them how they arrived at it.