+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil Document Status

Morkas

Jun 19, 2018
Hello,

This is the current update on my CIC profile:

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You have completed your interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Furthermore, there's a new section named Document Status:

Document Status

Name Unique Client Identifier (UCI) Document Document number Status Expiry date Status Updated Date Travel document Number Country of Issue

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX Document: Counterfoil XXXXXXX Status: Your document has expired. Expiry Date: 2018/06/11 Status Update Date: 2018/06/13 XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

This is very troublesome as the status is showing approved but the counterfoil document's status is expired. Could there be some error from the visa office? My passport is valid until June 2024 and my medical is valid until April 2019. I received PPR on 23rd May 2018 and i submitted my passport on 06th June.

Please help!

Morkas

Jun 19, 2018
No, I havent yet received my passport and COPR. Moreover, why should the expiry be 2 months from now in August? The expiry date has to have the date of one year from the medical, correct?

Further to above, I had submitted 3 passports; mine, my wife's and my infant one year old daughter's.
My and my daughter's status is the same, whereas my wife's status is as follows:

Name Unique Client Identifier (UCI) Document Document number Status Expiry date Status Updated Date Travel document Number Country of Issue

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX Document: Counterfoil XXXXXXX Status: Your document is valid. Expiry Date: 2019/04/29 Status Update Date: 2018/06/14 XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Last thing: How do i call/email IRCC? I'm currently based in Pakistan.
Thanks!

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello,

This is the current update on my CIC profile:

Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You have completed your interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Furthermore, there's a new section named Document Status:

Document Status

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX Document: Counterfoil XXXXXXX Status: Your document has expired. Expiry Date: 2018/06/11 Status Update Date: 2018/06/13 XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

This is very troublesome as the status is showing approved but the counterfoil document's status is expired. Could there be some error from the visa office? My passport is valid until June 2024 and my medical is valid until April 2019. I received PPR on 23rd May 2018 and i submitted my passport on 06th June.

Please help!
Your counterfoil expiry date should be the date of expiry of your medicals. If that is April 2019, then this is a mistake and you have to raise a CSE for the same. Mostly your online date and physical document would be the same. So, you can raise a CSE now or wait for your passport and then raise a CSE.

Reactions: Joselyn

Morkas

Jun 19, 2018
Your counterfoil expiry date should be the date of expiry of your medicals. If that is April 2019, then this is a mistake and you have to raise a CSE for the same. Mostly your online date and physical document would be the same. So, you can raise a CSE now or wait for your passport and then raise a CSE.
What is a CSE and how/where to raise it?

akshitraheja

Feb 7, 2018
It happened to me. My document status shows
Document is invalid. What does that mean. I am waiting from last 8 days for my passport

Morkas

Jun 19, 2018
It happened to me. My document status shows
Document is invalid. What does that mean. I am waiting from last 8 days for my passport
What happened to me was the visa office had mistakenly stamped an expired visa, after I posted above messages, I got my passport and copr papers but they all had incorrect visa expiry date. I emailed them and was told to resubmit the passports. It took around 2 weeks for them to restamp and return the passports. Now I've two visas on my passport; one is valid for travel and th earlier one has been cancelled.

In your case, what does the document expiry date show?