+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil document showing invalid

arunfrancis04

Apr 26, 2021
Hi,

I was supposed to travel to Canada few days back but was denied entry because my document shows invalid in the IRCC site. My visa has got approved in January 2021. I have seen news and post regarding the same and they have told our visa medical might have got expired. So i have done a new medical and have submitted it. Can you please tell me how long will it take to make my document valid so that i can travel asap.?
Hope you ll help me.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No one here can tell you how long it will take as we are not IRCC officials. You will have to wait for your medical exam to be evaluated, passed and updated on your GCkey account.

Shereen7393

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

I was supposed to travel to Canada few days back but was denied entry because my document shows invalid in the IRCC site. My visa has got approved in January 2021. I have seen news and post regarding the same and they have told our visa medical might have got expired. So i have done a new medical and have submitted it. Can you please tell me how long will it take to make my document valid so that i can travel asap.?
Hope you ll help me.
Hi,
Did they update your medicals? If yes, how long did it take?