+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil Document Invalid status

jagjeet@eprs

Apr 18, 2021
My brother is in same boat. We are going to visit embassy tomorrow and will also do medical. lets Jope for the best. I will update accordingly if i get any update.

jagjeet@eprs

Apr 18, 2021
Sana is your Medical Expired? if it is then please take appointmnet and do it on immediate basis and also reuest hospital to send on same day.

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Sana is your Medical Expired? if it is then please take appointmnet and do it on immediate basis and also reuest hospital to send on same day.
I have done my medical yesterday
But cancelled my flight because i dont know how much time it will take to get updated ?

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
My brother is in same boat. We are going to visit embassy tomorrow and will also do medical. lets Jope for the best. I will update accordingly if i get any update.
Hi,

Even I am faving same issue. Done with re medicals and raised webform. But still the status is not changed. What did delhi embassy suggest you to do?

k.a.

Apr 10, 2021
Does this apply to students whose medicals were extended by the IRCC?

My case-
Term - Fall 2021
7th Feb - applied for visa
14th Feb - medical passed
24th Feb - medical expired; same day status changed to medical not required
14th April - medical passed
15th April - received ppr

As seen, I wasnt requested a new medical, but ircc probably extended my medicals and only then issued a ppr

Do I also have to get a new medical done to be eligible for travel for fall 2021 term? Or will I gave the same issue (invalid counterfoil)?