+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil Document Invalid status

Jacob183

Sep 10, 2019
Hi All,

I had my study visa approved in March 2021 and got passport stamped with counterfoil document number.
I have booked a flight for next week on 25th April but I checked in my gcckey site that the counterfoil document status is updated as "Your document is invalid".
What should I do now? I have sent webform. Does anyone know how long it would take, will I have to submit my passport again for stamping.
Please help , urgent issue.

Reactions: Senjuti Ghosh

akki89

Jan 15, 2021
Category........
Other
Same thing happened to me today was denied boarding flight to Canada as the document status shows invalid. Please let me know if you get any updates. My college is in the approved DLLI list as well. So depressing.

Patel anand

Apr 17, 2021
Hi All,

I had my study visa approved in March 2021 and got passport stamped with counterfoil document number.
I have booked a flight for next week on 25th April but I checked in my gcckey site that the counterfoil document status is updated as "Your document is invalid".
What should I do now? I have sent webform. Does anyone know how long it would take, will I have to submit my passport again for stamping.
Does your medical is expired?

Patel anand

Apr 17, 2021
Same thing happened to me today was denied boarding flight to Canada as the document status shows invalid. Please let me know if you get any updates. My college is in the approved DLLI list as well. So depressing.
Your medical is expired?

Jacob183

Sep 10, 2019
Sure , this is very sad . Ill update if something changes for me, I did my medical again and sent webforms. Waiting now as weekends IRCC does not work

sidharthav

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah, It expired but no notification from IRCC or request. I got medical done now . But don't know if that is the issue
My medicals have expired too. Did you already redo it. If yes, how do they link that medical with your application which is already approved?

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hi All,

How did you check the status of your counterfoil in GCKEY ? As far as i know there is no option to do that in the GCKEY ACCOUNT

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Sure , this is very sad . Ill update if something changes for me, I did my medical again and sent webforms. Waiting now as weekends IRCC does not work
Hey
Can i get your instagram id as i want to ask few things and in the same situation
Please reply as soon as possible

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
I’m sorry to hear that brother. What are you planning to do next ? Redo medical ?

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
Hi Jacob, which option did you select while submitting the web form ? And how’s the new medical report being link to your current account ? I’m stuck on the same issue as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated brother.

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Hi Jacob, which option did you select while submitting the web form ? And how’s the new medical report being link to your current account ? I’m stuck on the same issue as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated brother.
When is your flight ?
Have you done new medical ?