+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could I include my mother in my applecation

ibalrawi

Mar 2, 2008
Dear All
My case still not reviewed yet, I had just get the letter for update information and now i'm preparing it .
My Q is that Can I include my mother at this stage. As for the last 8 years my motehr live with me (me,my wife + 3 kids) I don't want to go to canada and leave my mother with no sponcer, as i'm her only son and I took care of here since my father died in 1996, I'm ready to accept the delay rather than go there and leave here in Iraq alone I will not do this?
my case has been submitted in January 2006
I wish to hear any advice or past experince in this matter.
Thanks

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
ibalrawi,

So sorry to say you cannot include your mother in your application. Only your immediate family.
You can however sponsor her when you have settled in Canada.

Mike

ibalrawi

Mar 2, 2008
Dear All

Anotehr quiry
I had spend 5 years in Bucurest Romania and I have to get the police certificate from them, I called teh Romanian Embassy and asked for this certificate and I'v been informed that I have to find aromanian or any body from romania and give him a proxy or Authorization from the embassy to enable him ( the person in Romania ) to apply for me there and get it back to me.
Is this wright if yes what shall i do if i have no one there and i left romania before 10 years back.
Any advice please

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Here are the instructions. I think maybe that embassy just wasn't being cooperative.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/romania.asp