+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could certificate helpful for PR in Saskatchewan?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hey friends

I have a question regarding work permit and PR in Saskatchewan
Currently I have enrolled in business certificate in Saskatchewan province .. it's a 10 month certificate
Guys tell me would I get work permit after completion of this course? And also tell me is that possible for me to get PR after work permit with job ??

t_1505

Oct 1, 2015
Dear Seena

I am new to this online forum, i have seen your valuable thoughts and replies to everyone on this post and this is the reason i am contacting you. I am living in Lahore Pakistan I have done my MSc in Mass communication from uni of Punjab Lahore, my study gap is almost 7 years but during this time i was working as lecturer in various colleges. I have also applied in Uni of Saskatchewan for sept 2016 intake but application will be processed in februrary 2016 that's what i got in an email from uni of Saskatchewan.
Now the trouble is that I want to take my husband and 2 daughters (5 yrs and 2.5 yrs) with me. I have heard that this study gap and taking family members will be a big problem. Can you please share your views where this study gap (even if i got experience letters from the colleges I worked with ) will be the reason for my refusal?

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards

Farzeen

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
t_1505 said:
Dear Seena

I am new to this online forum, i have seen your valuable thoughts and replies to everyone on this post and this is the reason i am contacting you. I am living in Lahore Pakistan I have done my MSc in Mass communication from uni of Punjab Lahore, my study gap is almost 7 years but during this time i was working as lecturer in various colleges. I have also applied in Uni of Saskatchewan for sept 2016 intake but application will be processed in februrary 2016 that's what i got in an email from uni of Saskatchewan.
Now the trouble is that I want to take my husband and 2 daughters (5 yrs and 2.5 yrs) with me. I have heard that this study gap and taking family members will be a big problem. Can you please share your views where this study gap (even if i got experience letters from the colleges I worked with ) will be the reason for my refusal?

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards

Farzeen
I tried this path 2 years ago, and I failed the same situation a long gap in studies, and I was trying to take my family with me, even though I had payed the entire tuition for my 10 months certificate, I couldn't convince the immigration officer that I was going to leave Canada at the end of my studies.

I lost some money because they don't give you back the application fees, also you loose money because the exchange rate and another bank commissions.

I wouldn't recommend you this path.

It is better that you identify your weakness and strength in you immigration profile and try to cover the gap if possible.

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
tetunte said:
I tried this path 2 years ago, and I failed the same situation a long gap in studies, and I was trying to take my family with me, even though I had payed the entire tuition for my 10 months certificate, I couldn't convince the immigration officer that I was going to leave Canada at the end of my studies.

I lost some money because they don't give you back the application fees, also you loose money because the exchange rate and another bank commissions.

I wouldn't recommend you this path.

It is better that you identify your weakness and strength in you immigration profile and try to cover the gap if possible.
good one bruv!