+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Could an employer be suspended form the SINP?

Something

Jul 4, 2012
And is there any way to find out about it? I have a suspision that the employer that recently hired me might be suspended from the program because I read some bad things about his business meaning that maybe he isn't eligible for SINP, he's not in good standing. Is there any way to find this out?
I have worked for this employer for a couple of weeks now but some things that I have read and heard from other co workers are not nice.
How do I find out if he is indeed eligible to sponsor my SINP application and not suspended?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Something said:
And is there any way to find out about it? I have a suspision that the employer that recently hired me might be suspended from the program because I read some bad things about his business meaning that maybe he isn't eligible for SINP, he's not in good standing. Is there any way to find this out?
I have worked for this employer for a couple of weeks now but some things that I have read and heard from other co workers are not nice.
How do I find out if he is indeed eligible to sponsor my SINP application and not suspended?

Well you can ask your employer about it. I mean I don't think SINP will tell you if you called them since its confidential information.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
What do you mean by good standing? I dont think an employer who has been involved in immigration fraud will still be functioning. :(